Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

42 Things You Have to See From Shopbop, Nordstrom, and Net-a-Porter Right Now https://ift.tt/3hgHaAD

In the mood for some shopping? Trick question. Of course, you are—you're on Who What Wear and you've chosen to click into this story. Well buckle up because today, as I do once a month, I thought I would round up the most incredible items some of my favorite sites are selling now. After all, it's kind of my job, but it's also a passion of mine. And with summer officially in full swing and fall on the horizon, the world is our shopping oyster.

From swimwear to sandals to dresses and even a pair of boots (because I just couldn't contain my excitement over them), there's so much to see on Net-a-Porter, Shopbop, and Nordstrom at the moment that I actually had trouble narrowing my favorites down to just 42. Nonetheless, I did, so to shop my top picks from each site—including several that may soon make their way into my own wardrobe and some that already have—simply scroll down and thank (or blame?) me later.

How could one not want this after seeing it above?
The dress is crucial to completing the look, too.
Simple sandals that are not boring are hard to come by.
After all, it is crop top season.
When you feel like wearing a tee but don't want to look basic.
Need a big bag? This one is just lovely.
Your cover-up should be as cool as your swimsuit.
This color just makes me happy.
Never lose your sunglasses again.
The construction of this dress is stunning.
I'm just glad the bra top trend made it to summer.
Not your average tote.
How to feel like you're at a resort, even at home.
It's obvious why so many people I follow on Instagram own these cool sandals.
The perfect print and neckline.
This brand is making some of my favorite basics right now.
We all need a good pair.
Ideal for elongating legs.
The matching skirt is pretty good, too.
For everyone who's ever had trouble deciding between silver and gold.
I've had this set for years and it's still one of my favorite summer outfits.
Swoon-worthy.
These adjustable masks guarantee a good fit.
The only thing easier than a matching set.
Cool comfort at it's finest.
Sun protection, but make it cute.
There's no such thing as too many dresses in the summer.
Is it too soon to start fall shopping?
The dress trend everyone wants in on right now.
Classic with a twist.
"Super light" is just what is needed in this weather.
I have these in leggings form and I'm obsessed with the color and material.
Who wouldn't want to look down at their wrist and see this?
Slip dresses and pale yellow are two of my favorite trends at the moment, so this dress is a dream.
Trendy and functional at the same time.
You should probably start getting used to seeing face masks on here.
This print is too good to skip.
Wear this alone this season then layer it in the fall.
A summer shoe you can wear well into fall.
A black one-piece is already chic, so when you add smocking and a belt it only gets better.
I'm always game to add another comfy bralette to my collection.
Feel like you're in a sweatshirt, look like you're in a blouse.

Next, 7 random trends that are definitely a thing right now.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2jP0zAR

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates