Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

21 Amazon Items I'm Shopping For Now That I'm Outside a Lot in the Heat https://ift.tt/3fi6qFi

It's been a very long time since I've spent as much time outside in the summer as I have been this year. I live in the South where temperatures hover around 100 degrees and humidity levels are off the charts this time of year. But given the Covid-19 pandemic, it's safer to be outdoors, whether it's for exercise, dining, or social (distanced) meet-ups. Hence the reason why I find myself outdoors more than ever, which I'm guessing might be the case for you as well. 

On a pretty regular basis this summer, I've found myself desperately searching Amazon for items that offer some relief from the oppressive heat, and I've come up pretty successful. Among my orders and in my Saved For Later cart are plenty of clothing items and accessories, cooling beauty products, and functional items like water bottles and personal fans.

Keep scrolling to shop the Amazon finds that are helping me get through summer 2020 without melting.

I just got these shorts and they may be my new favorites. They're technically sweatshorts but as you can, see they're elevated enough for outside.
I don't know why it took me so long to discover this perfect strapless bra. It's breathable and offers the perfect amount of support.
I'm so obsessed with this little fan that I had to go back and by another one. It charges with a USB cord and is surprisingly powerful.
This French sunscreen is basically perfect. The high SPF, water-resistant formula is packed with antioxidants, absorbs quickly, and magically cools your skin.
For outdoor workouts, even the thinnest fabric can feel suffocating during the dog days of summer. The solution: mesh.
This face wash feels so refreshing at the end of the day. It removes every bit of makeup, sunscreen, and sweat, which is all I ask for these days.
Put this genius little tool in the fridge or freezer to eradicate puffiness and soothe your skin.
This may not cool you down, per se, but protecting your face with a hat in addition to wearing sunscreen is a very good idea.
For a quick, refreshing cool down, throw this nourishing mist in your bag before heading out the door. (Even better: Keep it stored in the refrigerator when not in use.)
For outdoor workouts when it's in the 90s, I just can't with leggings. As a result, my bike shorts collection has grown exponentially this summer.
This won't cool you down but it's my favorite nail polish this summer, so I had to include. The orangy red looks great in the sun.
No one wants to drink hot water when you need to cool down. Enter this handy water bottle that stays cold and has a convenient little straw.
The name pretty much says it all here. Reviews for these restoring eye gel patches are very strong.
These little towels are genius, which is why they went straight into my Amazon cart. All you have to do is wet them and they stay cool but feel dry to the touch. Why didn't I think of this?
On especially sweaty days, it's almost even too hot for shorts, so I'm stocking up on breezy dresses like this affordable slip.
If you love the smell of coconut, you need to try this hydrating body wash. It smells like summer vacation.
This folding fan is kind of chic and is more subtle than an electric handheld fan.
I don't know about you but I can hardly stand to wear my hair down these days. Luckily, I found this pretty silk scrunchie for us.
This cute little stick is portable and it instantly brightens and hydrates, leaving a dewy glow in its path.
It looks like a basic black T-shirt but it feels cool and stays dry. Bonus: It provides strong UV protection.

Next up, 12 Amazon skincare dupes with so many rave reviews.

When it comes to summer skincare, water is the magic ingredient I'm seeking out. For someone like me who has dry skin even when it's ridiculously humid, this is the ticket.


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/33gV6ai

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates