Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

Lizzo Wore an Epic Ruffled Gown to Accept Her BET Award From Home https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

The BET Awards may not have had a red carpet this year, but that didn't mean there weren't stellar fashion moments. While the awards were held virtually, the quality of the performances and the outfits didn't suffer one bit. Lizzo was one of the highlights of the night when she accepted her award for Best Female R&B/Pop Artist from her home wearing a custom Mônot ruffled dress. Elsewhere during the show, Jennifer Hudson wore a beautiful Reem Acra green dress during her beautiful performance.

"I have to say that three years ago, I sat in the audience at the BET Awards and I didn't win anything, but I still went home and felt like a winner," Lizzo said in her speech. "Last year, I performed on the main stage. I didn't win anything and I still felt like a winner. This year, I have the honor of winning this prestigious award, but I will always feel like a winner. Because as long as you're winning in life, that's the only trophy you need." Truer words have never been spoken. Scroll down to see Lizzo's BET Awards dress and watch the top performances. 

Next, 3 black-owned beauty retailers we're shopping



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3iaiT0l

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates