Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

49 Under $49: Your Ultimate Affordable Shopping Guide for Summer https://ift.tt/3i5fVKE

Straightforward enough, right? Forty-nine summer-ready finds to carry you through the rest of the season, all under a mere $49 and, of course, all hand-picked by yours truly. Don’t tell my boss, but I had such a good time working on this for you guys that it hardly felt like work at all. It was more like a personal shopping mission turned article, as I’ve already added a handful of the below to my cart (in addition to the ones I already owned). Sure, a big summer trip or poolside gathering is out of the question, but that doesn't mean I won't find reasons to dress up for a party of one. 

On the same page and ready to start shopping? Just keep scrolling for all 49 of my under-$49 finds for summer below, including everything from swimwear and sandals to dresses and shorts. When you're done, be sure to brush up on the best summer trends for anyone who describes their style as simple

I hope smocked dresses always stay in style.
Everyone needs one classic black bikini.
Of all the cover-up options out there, sarongs are my favorite.
Just in case you're bored of your more basic ribbed tanks.
The perfect length.
A chic update to simple slides.
A tank and an outfit idea.
Style this with any simple top.
Don't leave home without one.
As someone who owns this, I highly recommend it.
This summer is all about shorts, shorts, and more shorts.
A neutral color slide will serve you well.
Classic.
The peachy color of these shades just screams summer.
It's not all about white tops.
Satisfy your sporty side.
I just might have to buy these now.
Just one of many things on my H&M wish list.
Nineties vibes done right.
Even if your backyard is your beach, consider this cool cover-up.
I'm not sure what I love more—this cut or the color.
Guess who already owns these.
Puff sleeves make all the difference.
These have been in my cart for days.
Small bracelet, big impact.
Style this with any bottoms of your choosing.
Capri leggings are taking over, so you might as well get on board now.
Tie-dye makes everything better.
Another pick from my personal collection.
Can you tell I'm into this color?
Basically an essential at this point.
Everything about this is perfect.
Textured bikinis are among my favorite trends for the season.
Call me biased, but this is a great bag.
If you find tying your own top to be too much work, this is for you.
Vintage-inspired perfection.
We're one week into summer. Have you found your shades yet?
One of my favorite colors.
Bike shorts are among my most-used basics these days.
Lighten up all your looks with this cream bag.
We all need this.
Style this over swimsuits or with jeans.
The white dress is a timeless staple.
Give your ankles some attention.
We have plenty more where this came from.
Apparently, you're either a rash-guard person or you're not, and this is making me want to be one.
Not your average crop top.
Tackle two trends in one.
For as cool as this looks, it seems equally comfortable. 

Next: I'm 5'2", and these are my favorite swimsuits right now.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2Ltnv4z

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates