Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I'm a Picky Swimsuit Shopper, But I'm Really Into These 19 https://ift.tt/2XjXFn6

As you know, "ugly" trends have all but taken over the fashion world, but the fashion item that's pretty much avoided the ugly treatment is swimwear. In fact, many of the swimsuits on the market are quite the opposite and are best described as "pretty." Honestly, nothing gets a quicker compliment during the summer months than a pretty swimsuit, whether it be bikini or one-piece.

But since one can't buy every pretty swimsuit out there, we did our due diligence and selected what we think are the prettiest swimsuits on the internet. Among the chosen ones you'll find compliment-worthy details like pastels, florals, sparkles, and ruffles, as well as a few other more unexpectedly "pretty" styles. So before you start planning that next beach trip (or at least pool day), scroll on to shop 19 ridiculously pretty swimsuits to wear all summer along with some pretty swimwear inspiration via your favorite Instagrammers.

I love a bikini top that can double as a crop top.
I mean, wow.
This eye-catching print reminds me of a Keith Haring painting, and that's why I love it. Shop the matching Public Printed Bikini Briefs ($115).
To me, this vintage floral bikini is everything. Shop the matching Toulon Bikini Bottoms ($90).
Good luck on not getting any compliments with this one.
The stretchy material looks like it would suit different body types and be so comfortable. Shop the matching Chloe Bikini Bottom ($112).
I've seen this Amazon 'kini IRL and can confirm that it looks even more expensive in person.
It takes a lot for a one-piece swimsuit to impress me, and this one has me shook.
From the ruching to the iridescent fabric, this suit is an absolute dream.
Why wear a plain one-piece when you can wear one this pretty?
Try resisting this beautiful shimmery bikini—I dare you.
Just wait until you see the back.
This brand makes one-size-fits-all swimwear thanks to its signature stretchy fabric.
Because sometimes you just need a basic triangle bikini in a not-so-basic print. Shop the matching Floral Bikini Bottoms ($13).
I bet this would look so good on.
I can't get enough of ribbed swimsuits right now, and this one is the ultimate, in my opinion. Shop the matching Annie Belted Bikini Briefs ($88).
I'm so into this plunging neckline.
Another cute triangle bikini because they're like the building blocks to any good swimwear collection. Shop the matching Tie Bikini Bottoms ($15).
This art-inspired print is worthy of your Instagram feed. Shop the matching Lydia Bikini Bottoms ($109).

Next up, the Amazon swimsuits with glowing reviews.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2XtTMMq

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates