Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

Every Fashion Item I've Bought In the Last 30 Days And How I'm Wearing Each https://ift.tt/2NFpLVM

Confession: I went on a bit of shopping spree recently. After emerging from a months-long quarantine I realized that I'm actually super tired of everything I own and I couldn't help but want to spruce up my closet. And as a digital editor who lives and breathes online shopping, I'm constantly coming across the coolest new finds and I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the urge to shop pretty much all the time. At this point, it's actually noteworthy how many things I've summoned the willpower not to order.

But I digress, over the past few weeks I may have hit the "order" button on multiple occasions and now I'm reaping the benefits of all those clicks and since your girl is on a budget, none of my under-$150 buys made a major dent in my wallet. While not everything I ordered worked out, many of the things did and I'm so pleased with these finds that I thought it would be rude not to share them with you here. From a pair of chic tailored shorts to a beautiful Staud dress I scored on sale, scroll down to see how I'm wearing these new closet additions and all the details of each.

I'm convinced everyone should own a casual dress like this one. I'm so into the daisy print which gives off a cool '90s vibe without being too trendy and the midi length works well with sneakers and sandals alike—I styled it with tall socks and retro Reeboks. Plus, it's made from this stretch material which makes it surprisingly really comfortable. I could seriously live in this.
I've had my eye on this stunning Staud dress ever since I first laid eyes on it at the beginning of the year. From the voluminous sleeves to the square neckline and the corset-inspired seaming, I'm happy to report that it lives up to my dreams IRL and even happier to report that it's currently on sale by half.
Bermuda shorts are one of those trends I thought about a lot but the perfect pair still evaded me. I went with this Topshop pair in lieu of investing in a designer version since I was still unsure I'd like the style at all, but lo and behold they're good. They hit at the right length and maybe it's just me but in black I feel like they could pass for a more expensive pair.
When you're looking online, it can be impossible to differentiate these ribbed racer styles from each other, so let me just get straight to the point: this is a really good tank top. It's on the thicker side so it's not very see-through, which is why it's slightly more expensive than I'd want to spend on a basic like this but very much worth it.

Up next: My Stylish Coworkers Just Made These Under-$50 Items Look Way Pricier.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2YGNpr6

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates