Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

You're Done: 6 Winter Trends I Vetoed From My Closet (and 6 I'm Adding) https://ift.tt/15HDAmr

While I'm a big champion of shopping with longevity in mind, I'm also not immune to current trends. Being a fashion editor, I've always found it fun to look at every single thing that's trending and handpick the few that speak to my personal style so I can freshen up my outfit rotations. As much as I wish every single item I buy could stay in my closet forever, trying out new trends inevitably means that other ones will get the boot. My small NYC closet can only handle so much... 

Now that winter is fully on my mind, I'm realizing that the staples I used to wear between the months of November and February could definitely use an update, so to bring my cold-weather wardrobe into the present-day, I'm taking stock of what's in my closet and removing six winter trends that no longer feel like the freshest options. Items like knee high lug sole boots and statement fleece jackets that I dabbled in in past seasons are getting the boot, and now I have my eye on a few 2023 updates that will make all my winter outfits feel truer to where my style is at today.

With that, keep reading to see which winter trends I'll be relying upon over the course of the next few months and consequently which older ones I'm retiring.

Shop the matching Cashmere Relaxed Turtleneck ($648)
Shop the matching Einer Cashmere Cardigan ($348)

Up next, the old-school shoe trend that's making a surprising comeback.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2JmlRTW

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates