Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

Trust Me, These 30 Staples Will Make Office Dressing Easy and Seamless https://ift.tt/gLrCTaj

Now that I'm going to the office on a regular basis, I'm facing the typical morning outfit dilemma once again. (Goodbye WFH lounge sets—I'll miss you.) Since I work in the fashion space, a lot of what I wear on a regular basis can be considered "office-worthy" but nonetheless, I've still been on the path to upgrading my classic workwear. Think crisp button-downs, sleek belts, and classic handbags. Once I added a few more of those to my wardrobe, the morning dilemma became much easier.

The pieces above may sound boring at first, but there has been a burst of creativity and innovation added to the market. Also, classic and polished pieces make great bases for outfits that can be played up with styling tricks and accessories. Ahead, see the pieces that I would buy for my work wardrobe now. You'll find plenty of simple tailored pieces, but also chic footwear, cozy knits, and elevated accessories. If you're looking for a little office-ready closet refresh, the list below is an ideal start.

H&M starting us off strong with a fantastic shirting option. (I'm also very into the turtleneck pairing.)
Multiple WWW editors own this set and have nothing but good thoughts.
Never underestimate the power of a good belt.
Not your average black blazer.
I'll take one in every color, please!
I love subtle pops of color.
The cardigan to end all cardigans.
This looks way more than $40.
Just add a pair of trousers and you're good to go.
This looks comparable to $1000+ options.
Can I have the whole suit, please?
It doesn't get more buttery soft than Nanushka's vegan leather.
Since you can't take your comforter to the office, a cozy cardigan is the next best thing.
An immediate add-to-cart.
I have yet to see an all-black belt, and I have to say, I'm intrigued.
This suede looks so luxe.
Classic.
A coat like this just makes everything you wear with it look better. 
This seems like a worthy investment.
The kind of sweater you'll want to reach for everyday.
Meet your new favorite layering essential.
These are just about the best pair of loafers I've laid my eyes on.
Tailored perfection.
The closest thing to a wear-able blanket.
If you don't own the perfect black blazer yet, this is a great contender.
To wear under all the sweaters from above.
Now I'm willing to give the wedge trend a try.
I want this entire outfit.
I'm already getting a ton of fresh styling ideas come to mind.
I need to update my work bag and this one is at the top of my list.

Next, The Jacket I Purged From My Closet Is Officially Back (and I Have Regrets)



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/AwQ9eWa

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates