Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I Keep a Running List of the Best Holiday Gifts—These Are My Top 38 https://ift.tt/XH8Ob7U

I don't want to alarm anyone, but December is only two weeks away. So if you haven't started gift shopping, it's time to get moving. I'm slightly intense around this time of year. Maybe it's the editor in me, but my shopping list consists of spreadsheets categorized by family member and price point with links for each product. I firmly believe that gifts should be intentional—I only want to buy things that my loved ones will be excited to open. Below, you'll find 38 items that qualify, including on-trend sneakers, luxe accessories, and home gifts. All of these options are thoughtful, stylish, and sure to be hits (if I do say so myself).

Fashion people will always choose a classic gold timepiece over sportier versions. 
A collared, leather trench-meets-puffer? Immediate yes. 
A splurge for that special someone. 
Chances are this will be the most worn item in your loved one's closet. 
No piercing? No problem. 
I'm taking the guesswork out of holiday shopping and sending this link directly to my mom. 
Slit leggings are infinitely cooler than the regular kind (just saying). 
One word: stunning. 
The under-$60 cowboy boots that look way more expensive than they are. 
Anything royal blue has my attention.
Gen Zers give their stamp of approval to cargo joggers. 
If the all-gold iteration was too flashy, you can't go wrong with a classic leather band. 
Upgrade those quarantine sweats. (You know the ones.)
There's no better time than the holiday season to go all-out. 
Everyone from NYC to L.A. loves a shacket. 
This colorway has my heart. 
An easy layering piece or simple accessory worn on its own. 
I'd be remiss to leave out a rose-gold option. 
This season's hottest sneaker is a no-brainer gift. 
You can get this cuff monogrammed for an extra-personalized gift. 
A hand-selected hat recommendation from my most stylish guy friend. 
Street style enthusiasts are backing this sneaker as a foolproof gift. 
Made for everyday use and long-term travel. 
A sporty-chic moment. 
He'll head back into the office in style with this backpack. 
This classic gift will last a lifetime. 
A workman's jacket is a surprisingly on-trend pick. 
I can think of so many friends and family members who would love to receive these as a gift. 
A gunmetal variation for those who prefer this solid band. 
A diffuser with the cozy ambiance of a candle is a winter must-have.  
A festive blend for the diffuser above. 
Requesting a bedding set as a holiday gift is peak adulthood, but I have no regrets asking for this one. 
'Tis the season for cocktail coups, am I right?
This cool-touch comforter is equally airy and weighted. Perfect for even the hottest sleeper. 
For the foodie in your life. 
A butter-soft duvet cover for that comforter. 
I see this chic blender all over IG. 
A chemical-free way to freshen the home. 

Next up: Trust Me—These 30 Staples Will Make Office Dressing Easy and Seamless



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/C34WhKd

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates