Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

7 Outdated Fall Boot Trends We're Skipping (And 7 We're Buying Instead) https://ift.tt/lpkXrDx

While we may be in midst of summer and vacation style is in full swing, I already have fall fashion front and center in my mind. Great outerwear is always something I prioritize, with an emphasis on versatile coats, but the same thing can be said for boots. Forever a fan of accessories and shoes, in general, boots play center stage when it comes to my purchases for fall when the temperatures start to dip. Curious to find out the styles Who What Wear fashion editors are planning on adding to their personal wardrobes, I asked our team to share the fresh silhouettes on their shopping lists and the outdated boot trends they’re starting to phase out. As always, though, I believe in investing in great pieces to hold onto for years and years so while we may not be suggesting you buy some of last season's styles right now, that doesn't mean they don't still deserve a spot in your wardrobe.

So, which fresh fall boot trends made the cut for 2022? According to our editors, there are many styles you won’t want to sleep on. Ahead are the seven fall boot trends we’re eyeing this season.

While chunky, knee-high lug-sole boots have been popular for the last few seasons, I'm ready to press pause on them. Instead, I'm gravitating towards sleek knee-high sock boots, which feel like they could be plucked from Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy's '90s wardrobe.
"Chelsea boots will always be a wardrobe staple, but to me, they aren't feeling very 'right now.' Instead, I'm gravitating toward boots that have an edge to them. Ever since Balenciaga released its iconic Cagole style, fashion girls are all about this trend. Try adding a pair of boots to your closet that has hardware embellishments and you'll instantly make you fit in with the It girls."
"Though I don't think that cowboy boots will ever really be out, I'm not gravitating towards the Western style as much as I once did. Instead, for fall, I'm loving knee-high riding boots, specifically when they're paired with long shorts, skirts, and dresses as opposed to pants."
"I've completely purged round-toe block-heel boots from my closet, as I feel they're a little too plain and boring for me. I'm considering a pair of designer wellies to add to the freed up closet space, as it rains (and even snows sometimes) quite a bit where I live."
"You can't deny the power of a classic Chelsea boot with a flat sole, but I'm going to continue embracing chunky Chelsea boots this season. Comfy and chic."
"Even though waders—aka rubbery bucket boots—were present on the fall runways, I'll be overlooking them in favor of Y2K-inspired knee boots that are sleeker and more dressed up. I'm looking out for details like a clingy fit, stiletto heel, and pointed toe and as a revival trend there are plenty of great secondhand options at sites like The RealReal."
"This season, I'm focused on incorporating boots with statement prints. I've long loved snake print, but admittedly feel fatigued with it at the moment. Instead, I'm going with zebra boots which I've noticed slowly gaining steam since last season."

Next: 7 Major Shoe Trends That Will Be Everywhere This Fall



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/jPiQcE6

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates