Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

30 Luxe Buys from Net-a-Porter, Moda Operandi, and Nordstrom I'm Losing It Over https://ift.tt/LYsafKv

The Luxury List is a monthly column on all things luxury, exploring cult items from heritage brands, tapping the foremost experts in the fashion space, and doing deep dives into the investments pieces that are worth it.

I’m perpetually looking at the latest pieces to hit the fashion market and since I write The Luxury List column, that includes all things designer. Recently, I've been scouring the new drops at Net-a-Porter, Moda Operandi, and Nordstrom whose fall arrivals have me thinking about which investment pieces will land in my closet—or at least at the top of my wish list.

Right now, I have a number of luxe buys sitting on my shopping wish list. Headed into fall, I’m thinking about pieces like boots that will get lots of wear in the coming months and seasonless staples that will last for years and years ahead. From Frame's latest collaboration with the Ritz Paris to Bottega Veneta's cool take on the wedge boot to the Saint Laurent heels that keep selling out, these are all of the cool luxury buys that made the cut.

The sunglasses shape I can't stop thinking about.
A classic yet modern take on the LBD.
Pair these with a tailored suit.
Logoless and sleek—The Row has low-key luxury mastered.
Designer tank tops are the key buy for fall and this take from Marine Serre is perfect.
The designer shoes to own this season.
The ultimate tote.
I already know these are the perfect holiday shoes.
Just add a tank top, trousers, and sneakers.
Classic riding boots are bigger than ever for fall.
Seriously jaw-dropping.
I just ordered these are can confirm they are perfect.
Not your ordinary white tank top.
The heels that are suddenly everywhere on Instagram.
A gorgeous shape.
Another logo-free bag that nails low-key luxury.
Christopher Esber does it again.
A work of art.
Wales Bonner shoe collaborations always hit different.
The forever dream piece.
I've been trying to plan a trip to Paris but this is the next best thing.
Beyond stunning.
Worn-in leather feels so fresh right now.
Wear this with the matching jacket.
I just added this to my cart.
The skirt of the season.
Ludovic De Saint Sernin is the up-and-coming designer to know.
Classics.
The white tank that started the major fall trend.
The shoes that are about to be everywhere.

Next: I Tried 5 Cult Designer Accessories Everyone's Talking About



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/1nFpQ6B

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates