Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

This Is the #1 Flat-Shoe Trend Right Now, and I Love These 24 Pairs the Most https://ift.tt/3n53obu

Like many of you, I've retired all my heels this year for, well, obvious reasons. Comfort is now my top priority when getting dressed, and I'm especially discerning when it comes to which shoes I'm going to wear. It's no surprise then to see that a number of comfortable (but still very chic) flat-shoe trends have emerged this year. The number one among them? Loafers. Maybe it's because they add a polished vibe to any outfit, maybe it's because they're practical and easy to wear, or maybe it's because they're a perennial favorite that will never really go out of style. Whichever the reason, they're the dominating flat-shoe trend of the moment, and I'm so here for it.

If you've been eyeing the trend but haven't found a pair you love just yet, then look no further than the 24 best pairs of loafers for women that I've pulled together here. I've curated a selection from some of my favorite retailers, and the styles range from on-trend chunky loafers to pretty chain-embellished loafers and classic penny loafers. In other words, you're sure to find a pair you love, no matter your taste, budget, or any other factor. I know I've already fallen in love with each of these. 

Simply continue on to see why these are my favorite loafers of all, and get inspired by a few outfit ideas along the way.

Chunky loafers are 100% the coolest flats you can wear right now.
Meet the It shoes of the season and a favorite among fashion's trendsetters.
Add ankle socks and you've completed the ultimate prep-school vibe.
Between the buckle detail and the croc-effect finish, I'd assume these were a designer pair.
Just in case you wanted to copy the above outfit.
I like that these are classic, but the contrast stitching and lug sole make them feel current.
I've had my eye on this pair for a minute now and am tempted to finally take the plunge.
Black loafers are great, but this yellow hue feels especially fresh. (They do also come in black.)
The perfect subtle squar toe.
I have a pair of these and can honestly say they're so comfortable.
These are so fun.
The smartest $40 you'll spend on your wardrobe all season.
Croc effect will always look so expensive.
A can't-go-wrong pick.
I get so many compliments when I wear these ivory loafers.
Because loafers with lug soles are especially having a moment.
Leave it to Zara to make me want classic shoes in an unexpected color.
Your hunt for the perfect pair of chunky loafers should end here.
Cool girl-approved.
Everlane shoppers go crazy for this simple, classic pair.
A luxury pair worth investing in.
If you're looking for something with minimal hardware.
These are honestly so good for the price.

This story was published at an earlier date and has since been updated. Next up, Every Last Coat to Buy From Zara, H&M, and Shopbop This Winter



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2X5vsAK

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates