Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

30 Cool Finds I'm Obsessing Over Right Now https://ift.tt/3HbjieV

Shop the items I have my eye on at the moment—from affordable finds to investment buys. Return each week for my new picks.

As a fashion editor, I constantly have my eye on the latest emerging brands, trends that are gaining traction, and new items that are dropping at retailers. It's my job to bring you the coolest finds and the special pieces I think deserve a place in your wardrobe, which is why I'm rounding up all of them here in a column dedicated to the buys I would personally put my money behind and test-drive in my wardrobe.

I also have a specific style that blends my penchant for minimalism on some days and maximalism on others, so you'll find pieces across the board here. The common thread? A mindset for supporting amazing design talent and only investing in pieces I plan on wearing for years to come. Let me take you on a virtual shopping trip, on which I'll highlight all of the pieces I think are worth adding to your cart.

I want all things Hommegirls in my closet.
Speaking of Hommegirls, their latest zine is incredible and a must-buy for your coffee table.
I love the idea of adding a cream coat into my closet.
A subtle take on Marine Serre's iconic print.
Lexxola does it again.
Versace's Medusa bag now comes in an adorable mini version.
Stunning.
Our editors have bene raving about these heels.
I can't get enough of this two-tone jacket.
This chic top also comes in cream.
Yep, obsessed.
This bag officially wins 2021.
The latest jacket to land in my closet.
Cou Cou intimates is the brand I'm telling everyone about right now.
The perfect shade of green.
Beyond pretty.
This looks so luxe and is only $30.
Just beyond.
Love.
Well, this is fun.
The perfect blanket.
Yet another piece I'm loving from Jacquemus.
I just discovered Loquet London and they have the most beautiful takes on personalized jewelry.
I want to slip into these.
I'm on the hunt for new eyeglasses and love this oversize pair from Celine.
This back detail though.
I love this take on a matching set.
The perfect basic.
Preppy fashion is in full swing.
This looks so cozy.

Next: The 12 Editor-Approved Trends I'm Wearing Until Further Notice



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2WIIIfV

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates