Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

Found: The Perfect Lingerie to Lounge Around In https://ift.tt/3yO1lAc

There are only a few experiences I greatly relish—that first sip of iced coffee and finding an incredible secondhand designer piece included. But lately, the only thing I can think about (besides finding affordable holiday gifts) is the prospect of lounging around at home in lingerie for the rest of the year. I dream of silk slip dresses, lace teddies, and bouclé robes that I can snuggle up in, crack open a coffee table book, and disappear from the internet for the rest of the holiday season. Does the idea of lounging around have you daydreaming about your days off ahead too? Then you’ll want to keep reading, as I’ve rounded up the coziest lingerie to spend the rest of 2021 in. Say goodbye to sequins and hello to silks. 
Nothing is more comfortable than boyshorts.
Pasta bralette? Delicious.
I'll let you in on a bit of a secret: Urban Outfitters’ lingerie section has a ton of hidden gems. I am obsessed with how comfortable these thongs are. 
Switching to a wireless bra will change your life. 
Imagine wearing this teddy, a cabin in the woods, and time with your beloved.
It doesn't get cozier than a knit tank. 
Let me tell you, the hype around Calvin Klein’s bralette isn't puffed. 
These are the most comfortable underwear I own. 
Santa won’t know what hit him.
Are you searching for a comfortable bra for smaller cup sizes? You’ll want to shop at Pepper’s intimates.
You can wear these daily.
Lace shorts? Here for it.
Nightshirts are worth every penny—trust me.
What’s not to love about this bralette?
I own a few Soma chemises, and they’re the comfiest pajamas I own.
I live in Knix’s underwear when I’m on my period—they’re the most practical and prettiest period panties around.
Nothing is more uncomfortable than lingerie that doesn’t fit, which is why shopping from the size-inclusive brand Playful Promises is a must. 
You told them you’d meet them for drinks, but you’re still in bed. If you wear this, just throw jeans and leather jacket on, and suddenly you go from lounging to stuntin‘. 
I own this set, and it’s the perfect balance of comfy and sultry.
As a bustier woman, I find that bras aren’t always comfortable, but that’s not the case with Cuup. It’s maybe the only bra I’ll keep on once I get home. 
Who doesn’t love a matching set?
If you don’t own a satin nightgown yet, I highly recommend you invest in one. 
This tank did not need to be this hot.
Warning: It may be hard to put on real clothes after wearing this robe. 
This is the coziest and chicest sports bra I own.
Little House on the Prairie energy made sultry.
I own these pajamas, and they’re the most luxe loungewear I’ve ever had.
Searching for a bra for a bigger bust? Wacoal’s size-inclusive bras will make you feel like you’re floating on a cloud. 
Cashmere shorts FTW.
Now that you’ve found the perfect set, you can queue up your next show to binge. 
A velvet bra? I will not be taking this off anytime soon. 
This romper is perfect for when you want to feel like you got dressed but didn’t. 
Hot pants are back, and I’m not mad about it.
Call me extra, but I am a sucker for a nightgown. 
I’m not usually a sweats girl, but our Who What Wear Collection sweatshirt is divine. 
This bra is made of cotton and silk, so you know it’s soft.
Is it just me, or are you drooling over the lace straps too?
Get these so you can stop stealing your partner’s shorts.
You can wear this knit bustier in (and out) of the house. 
When I spotted this lingerie set, my heart skipped a beat.
 I love the ruching on this silk bra. 
Velour is really always going to be that loungewear fabric. 
A little lace cami is the perfect sultry staple to chill in.
I'm sweating because this teddy is so hot. 
Two words: cashmere bralette.
I throw this over my lingerie all the time; it makes everything cozier.
If you want to get a little fancy with it, feathers are the move. 
Okay, this is the dreamiest cami I’ve ever seen. 
It looks like a going-out dress, but it’s made for lounging. 
This will land you on the naughty list for sure.
Would not mind living in this robe for a few days.
My jaw dropped when I saw this pair of pj's—it’s wearable art.
 I love a little contrasting lace trim.
These will make you feel like you’re having a fancy night out in the comfort of your home.
Cottagecore fans need these bloomers in their lives, like yesterday.
I bought this knit bralette as a gift to myself, and it’s the best money I’ve ever spent. 
It’s giving Breakfast at Tiffany’s energy. 
Someone, please, give me this set.
Throw these on top of your lingerie when you need to answer the door for takeout. 
If this sheer Fendi set doesn't make you dream of lounging, then I don't know what will. 

Next up, Weird—the "Sexiest" Lingerie I Own Is Actually the Most Comfortable



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3FfVypl

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates