Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

Sorry To The Basic Cardigans I Own—But I'm Ditching You For These 30 Cooler Ones https://ift.tt/3oimex7

Cardigans have always been a closet staple for me, but they've definitely been top-priority on my mind as of recently. I'm not sure if it's Taylor Swift's 2020 single "cardigan" or Harry Styles' sweater collection that increased consumers' need for the knitwear style but it's safe to say there are a plethora of options on the market. And while I've already catered a few basic options in my outfit rotation, I'm excited to add some funkier styles to my cart when I'm in the mood for something a little more extra.

Even if it's just over a t-shirt and jeans, a dressed-up cardigan can change your entire look. The open knit style can also be worn in a variety of ways, long ones can pass as dresses, keep it closed and tucked into jeans or wear it open and layer it over your favorite top. Whichever way you choose to wear it, it'll look good.

Below, I did some digging and found 30 cardigans that are a step-up from the basic ones in your closet. From prairie collars to asymmetrical buttons, there's plenty of fun options amongst this mix. Happy shopping!

This will sell out ASAP.
Party in a cardi.
Wear it open or as a dress.
When you can't decide between two colors, wear both.
Cut-out detailing is trending hard for 2021.
No big deal, just the prettiest knit I have ever seen.
You can't go wrong with some florals.
I love a collar moment.
Be at one with nature.
Now that's a chic sweater.
It's hard to resist those heart buttons.
This would pair so well with a slip dress.
Groovy.
Can we talk about the jewel buttons?
Not only is this fuzzy, but it comes in three colorways.
You'll want the matching dress too.
Not your grandma's cardigan.
If you didn't take up crochet over the past year, this one's for you.
I've been following this designer since my Tumblr days, and it's safe to say I'm still obsessed.
You know I had to.
Handmade knits that you'll cherish for a long time.
Pretty enough to wear as a top.
House of Sunny's latest cardigan take.
I didn't think I'd ever need zebra print in brown, but here we are.
Ever since Bella Hadid was spotted in a Marc Jacob's sweater vest, I've been avidly following the brands latest knitwear drops.
A perfect neutral with a little flair.
I love this because both tones are neutral, so it can be paired with a variety of outfits.
Very close to pulling the plug and adding this to my cart. Up next, I’m a Really Picky Shopper—These 25 Dresses, Sweaters, and Shoes Made the Cut


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3oaMuJP

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates