Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

8 Stylish Brits Share the Affordable British Brands They Swear By https://ift.tt/2MDBre4

There are certain things I wholeheartedly miss about living in England: Sunday roasts while reading the British papers, the BBC’s TV dramas, not to mention shopping. Whether it's enjoying some good old high-street shopping or rummaging through charity shops and vintage stores, or checking out independent boutiques, the UK has so much great variety when it comes to affordable-meets-trendy stores/brands where you’ll always find something cool at a decent price for every occasion.

To share more insight I tapped into eight stylish Brits to share the affordable British brands they swear by. From smaller brands, you may never have heard of to bigger names with a presence in the U.S take a peek below to tap into your inner anglophile.

"Before July are a small slow fashion who make unique statement pieces that will brighten up any wardrobe. Everything is handmade by the founder herself too."
"Molby the label is my go-to for beautiful and unique dresses. Their dresses always have the most gorgeous patterns and shapes. They’re also sustainably made which makes them ever more special."
"Sisterhood is another amazing sustainable brand that makes gorgeous, feminine, and affordable forever pieces."
"Hundred Club makes really fun sweatshirts and t-shirts. They only make 100 of each print which makes them feel all the more special."
"The ultimate borrowed from my boyfriend vibe—these oversized shirts from With Nothing Underneath are perfectly tailored and beautifully made. I wear mine all year round—a real wardrobe staple."
"I hope ASOS never becomes outdated or age-inappropriate for me. I have been shopping with the brand for years and I'm so grateful for having them dress me as the woman I am regardless of size or income."
"Kai Collective is a sensation for plus size women with style, character, and culture. I'm so happy to see this brand go from strength to strength. I wish them nothing but more success."
"I remember seeing NFD as a stand-alone store in Old Street Tube station, now they make the most incredible designs that take even me, outside of any box I put myself in. I'm so happy to see this brand grow and to see them literally everywhere, worn by everyone!"
"Us Brits are pretty spoiled when it comes to high street fashion, but many of our go-to brands don't actually originate from our shores. One of the exceptions to this is Whistles, a real style institution that has long championed the benefits of clean-lined staples in premium-feel fabrics. Whether it's a heavy-duty coat or a throw-on-and-go jumpsuit, this is an affordable brand that fuses both longevity and style, which is no mean feat. Highlights include Whistles' barrell leg jeans and Asha lace-up boots, both of which I wear at least once a week."
"Having only launched this year, Seventy + Mochi remains a lesser-known gem in the affordable fashion world. Founded on the premise of sustainable, seasonless, and long-lasting design, it prides itself on using recycled materials and creating collections in limited runs. On top of all this, the brand's designs really hit the nail on the head for me: Think retro-inspired dungarees, ruffled collar blouses and boxy shackets. The site even has a dedicated vintage page, featuring an edit of secondhand denim pieces."
"Kitri is such a great London-based brand that offer amazing well-made hero pieces that don't break the bank, and they are launching a collaboration with the very cool Jessie Bush imminently too which looks incredible. I've got my eyes on this dress."
"I am a bit obsessed with Toast! They create and curate the best selection of laid-back, timeless pieces with a very English countryside vibe which I am into. They design and make everything in-house too."
"I adore Meadows a small British brand and sister to another favourite LF Markey. Their feminine florals and vintage-inspired cuts are just what I am dreaming of for spring. Made with materials that will last some of my favorite pieces feature delicate embroidery and cutwork. They are pieces to treasure."
"Kemi Telford is a brilliantly talented British designer. Her bold and brightly colored pieces bring everyday joy and are inspired by her Nigerian heritage. I am lusting after one of her dresses and a coat to match. All lovingly handmade you'll be layering them all year round."
"I absolutely love this brand, known for their amazing dresses, for any occasion."
"A new brand with great quality casual wear that caters to tall and curvy women."
"I love that House of Sunny is an independent brand striving towards sustainability in many aspects of their business—from fabrics to manufacturing. Their pastel colors and designs never fail to raise my happiness level. The pieces are fun and feel good—very much needed in these times! I want all their colorful knits!"

Up next, the 8 key items to look on-trend this spring.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3pGkG0s

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates