Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

And Now, The 18 Best Cropped Cardigans of Fall 2020 https://ift.tt/3lZIY3A

Nothing defines easy fall dressing quite like a cropped cardigan. If putting together a cute outfit seems like too much to handle right now, a shrunken knit with your favorite jeans are the perfect answer. Styles range from basic button-ups to embroidered, embellished, or printed knits so there's pretty much something for everyone. (I, for one, am quite partial to the ones I can also wear as a top.) 

For some inspiration on the best cropped cardigans of fall 2020, I turned to some of Instagram's best-dressed ladies like Ellie Nes, Pia Baroncini, and Imani Randolph. During the autumnal months, I love wearing these shrunken knits with slip skirts and a leather jacket if I need another layer. Of course, jeans and boots are also great accompaniments for a cropped cardigan. However you style it, it's safe to say you'll be super comfortable all day long. Scroll down to shop my favorites. 

I've had this in my shopping cart ever since I first laid eyes on it in the summer. It's just that good.
Possibly the easiest way to wear fall's big color trend, chocolate brown.
This is a stunner, for obvious reasons.
Meet the cardigan It girls adore.
This is maybe the prettiest sweater I've ever seen.
Seeing this in my shopping research actually made my jaw drop.
In one word: fun.
I'm not normally into prints, but this feels so approachable.
The cardigan Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid both own.
This also comes in a camel color and I can't decide which I like better.
*Ganni has entered the chat.*
Side effects of wearing this may include compliments and "where did you get that?" inquiries.
This screams "I'm the main character."
We went ahead and made our own cropped cardigan. Here's how our editors wear it.
Between the texture and the gold buttons, this could easily pass as a designer knit.
Collared sweaters are the micro-trend I'm seeing everywhere right now.
Might as well buy the whole set for a cool at-home vibe.
This ribbed texture looks so elevated.

Up next: 5 Hair Accessories All the Fashion Girls Are Wearing This Fall



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/35bGYOL

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates