Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

This Pretty (But Basic) Underwear Trend Never Fails to Make Me Feel Fancy https://ift.tt/3eXG7Vh

Let's talk lingerie trends. Currently on deck for 2020 are a few fresh styles I'm personally excited about, like the comeback of boy shorts and boxers. But if classic staples are more your speed or you're just curious about the lingerie items that will stand the test of time, look no further than lace pieces. Lace lingerie, but specifically lace underwear, is one of those items I'm convinced will never go "out" no matter how many trend reports may come and go. It's more of a basic, but a delightful and delicate basic at that.

Right now, I'm all about updating those "special basics" throughout my closet. I have my eye on a number of pretty lace pieces that I think will make great additions to my top drawer. The only hitch is that there are a dizzying amount of options out there. Search "lace underwear" into any retailer's search bar and I guarantee you'll be flooded with a ton of hits, so I'm streamlining the process and highlighting the prettiest pieces in every underwear type from thongs to briefs to boyshorts. Scroll down to shop the best lace underwear in every category.

Hanky Panky's signature thong comes in a ton of color options, but you can't go wrong with beige.
FYI, each thong is just $3.60 in this multi-pack. Just saying.
These pastel colors feel especially fresh.
I've always overlooked boy shorts in the past, but these pretty options have my attention.
A classic.
Well, these are fun.
Yep, the green trend is coming for your lingerie, too.
This female-owned brand has the most stunning designs.
These look so comfy.
With the matching bra, this set is a total vibe.
These offer two trends in one: lace and mesh.
I especially love the thin straps on this one.
There's lace, and then there's scalloped lace.
Your cart will barely notice this addition.
Just wow.
Okay, H&M, I see you with these pretty pieces.
For fans of the high-cut style.
A little lace goes a long way.
These have a near-perfect rating on Nordstrom, so you know they must be good.
Meet one of my favorite lingerie brands whose pieces are all made from fabrics that would have otherwise gone to waste.
This is just one of the many stylish sets to be found on ASOS. Shop the matching bra ($42).
See what I mean by pretty but basic?
Gotta have the matching thong.

Next up, all the pretty dress trends fashion people are wearing around the house.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3cGWynn

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates