Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

This Shoe Trend Makes Any Outfit Look Expensive https://ift.tt/3baT3GC

When it comes to shoe trends, I tend to gravitate toward styles that are versatile and polished. Rather than collecting a number of shoes I don't wear, I prefer having a small edit of pieces with a great cost-per-wear and that can work with just about any outfit. One of my favorite wear-with-anything pieces? Faux croc shoes.

The crocodile-effect have long been a favorite on the runway, street style scene, and outfits that pop up on my Instagram feed. The magical thing about this shoe trend is that it feels endlessly elevated and elegant, but instead of having to invest major dollars in it, you can get mock-croc shoes that look expensive but are a fraction of what the real deal would cost. Ahead, shop my edit of the best faux-croc shoes for the season ahead.

The perfect boots for jeans.
Knee-high boots are one of my favorite shoe styles.
Chunky boots for the win.
Yes to comfortable kitten heels.
These are so versatile.
How amazing is this neutral pair?
The perfect staples.
These are nearly sold out.
How cool is this subtle platform?
I can't get enough of these chunky platforms.
Heels
Neutral heels in croc? Yes, please.
I love a great slingback.
These are a work of art.
To wear with tailored trousers.
Just perfect.
Timeless.
Anyone else very into flats right now?
I'd style these with wide-cut jeans.
Just add a pair of leather Bermuda shorts.
Such a pretty shape.

Next, discover the 25 cool finds I'm obsessing over right now.

This post was published at an earlier date and has been updated.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2N8RK1i

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates