Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

42 Things You Have to See From Shopbop, Nordstrom, and Net-a-Porter Right Now https://ift.tt/2EDwaQi

In the mood for some shopping? Trick question. Of course, you are—you're on Who What Wear and you've chosen to click into this story. Well, buckle up because today, as I do once a month, I thought I would round up the most incredible items some of my favorite sites are selling now. After all, it's kind of my job, but it's also a passion of mine. And with summer winding down and fall (finally) on the horizon, the new arrivals are aplenty and the world is our shopping oyster.

From cardigans and jeans to dresses and boots, there's so much to see on Net-a-Porter, Shopbop, and Nordstrom at the moment that I actually had trouble narrowing my favorites down to just 42. Nonetheless, I did, so to shop my top picks from each site—including several that may soon make their way into my own wardrobe and some that already have—simply scroll down and thank (or blame?) me later.

How could one not want this after seeing it above?
I would live in this outfit.
Everyone needs one perfect pair.
The matching skirt feels necessary as well.
This combo is really something.
This chain-embellished bag is trendy without feeling too trendy.
I probably have nowhere to wear this but that doesn't mean I don't want it anyway.
Chain mules for the win.
It's not a matter of if I see this on Instagram, but rather when.
Definitely not just another basic sweater.
I would use this to keep hold of my mask.
When the temperatures drop, style this with a cardigan and knee boots.
Why yes, you are looking at three bags in one.
I want to wear this entire outfit every day this fall.
I'm very into a ruffle neck right now.
Something to try if you're sick of all your basic tanks.
This adorable cardigan speaks for itself.
A special bag you can wear in any season.
What's better than a sweater set?
Fac: Chains make all accessories better.
If it's good enough for Hailey Bieber, it's good enough for me.
This brand has mastered cute, comfortable, and flattering activewear.
I tend to shy away from bright colors but this one is too good to skip over.
Tibi does it again.
Red is trending for fall and this top might just make me buy in.
You can just tell these are perfect.
Style this under all your blazers.
So sculptural and chic.
It's officially time to start collecting cardigans for fall and winter.
A killer fit.
New day, new masks I want to buy.
I've been eyeing this coat for years and this fall might just be the time to make it mine.
An LBD you can wear in any season.
Who can resist this shade of blue?
Dreamy.
Why not figure out your fall loungewear situation while you're at it?
Style these as you would trousers for a cool look.
The more blazers in your wardrobe, the better.
Cute socks are essential to a strong loungewear wardrobe.
How to stand out in a beige sweater.
The highly-specific trend everyone is wearing.
Wear this on date night or just around the house for fun.

Next: The fall buys we're prioritizing over everything else.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2jP0zAR

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates