Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

The 18 Under-$50 Items I Repurchase Over and Over https://ift.tt/2YEYbO6

I have many clothing items that I've owned for over a decade, but other things don't have the luxury of lasting that long. I'm talking about shoes that get worn down beyond recognition and T-shirts that succumb to dreaded yellow armpits, making it necessary to re-purchase on a somewhat regular basis. Then, of course, there are the beauty products that you wish would never run out but sadly always do. 

I've always believed that the true mark of a great quality product is how often it gets repurchased by the same customers. It means they exhausted all of the product's useful life and still want more—and that's exactly the case with all of my favorite under-$50 products below. Scroll down to shop the fashion and beauty items I've bought more than once. 

I've replaced many pairs of these white Supergas over the years—and not just because Kate Middleton wears them (but that never hurts). They're super comfortable and basic enough to go with absolutely everything. 
I'm from San Diego, where it's basically a prerequisite to own Vans sneakers. I've been wearing this specific style since at least 7th grade. Over the years, I've owned blue, white, and gray. 
I re-ordered these sandals because I wore them nonstop for about 2 years. Living in Southern California, I can wear them year-round, so I also invested in another color as well. Bonus: They're currently on sale. 
I keep this antioxidant water at my WFH desk and give myself little spritzes throughout the day. It feels super refreshing and moisturizing and is packed with hyaluronic acid, apple fruit extract, orange peel oil, and more. 
This is technically a facial scrub, but my face is a bit too sensitive so I use it as a body scrub in the shower. It's so good at exfoliating, it makes my skin feel like a baby's bottom. But don't take my word for it: over 1500 Sephora reviewers gave it five stars for the same reason.
I love this cleanser that has AHAs and BHAs to help shed dead skin and refine pores. It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin yet I think it really helps with my acne. 
I want a no-frills body wash that's nontoxic, refreshing, and cleanses well. This one ticks all those boxes.
Not many of Caudalíe's high-end products are less than $50, but one of my favorite items is. It's made with salicylic acid to help with acne and clogged pores, but it feels more like a lovely, refreshing serum than a harsh acne treatment. 
This is a hair treatment that you leave on for at least 10 minutes before you wash and condition. It boasts a high-tech formula that's meant to strengthen and protect hair. I've found that my hair is extra soft after using this amazing product. 
I always look forward to using this oil after I take a shower. It helps tame my frizzy, curly hair, and add some much-need moisture. 
My dry, frizzy, curly hair is obsessed with this nontoxic, moisturizing mask boasting avocado, kiwi, spinach, chia seeds, and cocoa-seed butter.
I always rely on my neverending stash of hairclips to get my hair out of my face—especially now that I'm working from home and not styling my hair anymore. 
The ultimate budget buy: $3 for something you can use every single day. 
As I'm sitting here writing this story, I'm wearing one of these soft headbands from Amazon. Not only do I have a distracting habit of playing with my hair if it's not pushed back, but I also have bangs that need to be tucked away when I'm not styling them.
I purchased this for everyone in my family because it's such an affordable little luxury—especially when people are avoiding getting haircuts and massages during the pandemic. Treat yourself!
This tee is a new find for me, but I have a feeling I'll end up getting every single color. It's amazingly soft and ultra-comfortable. It's become my favorite thing to wear for working from home. 
I own three of these classic crewneck T-shirts. This tee is not as soft as the Mott & Bow one above, but I love this one for a different reason: It has a really crisp neckline that looks very sleek under blazers for work. Heads up: They do run small, so I would consider sizing up. 
The same brand also makes this T-shirt which features a longer silhouette than the Crew. 

Next, Cindy Crawford wore skinny jeans with sensational Nordstrom reviews



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/32qSvs0

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates