Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

Summer Sales Are Amazing Yet Stressful, so I Found the Best Pieces Worth Buying https://ift.tt/2OXppdz

I think the headline of this story really says it all but, in case you want the extended version, I’ll go ahead and elaborate. Sales, in general, are a lot to digest. They usually happen across all your favorite sites all at once, there are way too many pages of product for even the sharpest human mind to digest, and they can be a major time suck. Not to mention, even if and when you’ve gone through them all, how do you narrow in on what to actually buy?

I’ve been doing this (professionally) for over six years, and I still don’t have the answer to that question, but I will say that practice definitely does make it a little easier. On that note, I thought I’d help you guys out today by not just telling you about some of the best summer sales going on right now, but showing you my top picks from each. To see what marked-down pieces I’d buy from Net-a-Porter, Nordstrom, Topshop, H&M, and more for this season and beyond, just keep scrolling.  

This print is too pretty to pass up.
White sandals are ideal for pairing with summer dresses.
Wear this floral bikini top with any basic, black bottoms.
We're a few days away from August—do you have your denim shorts yet?
This bikini is timeless.
I love how this blue blazer pairs with other colors, but I know it will also look just as good with neutrals, too.
A simple bag that's far from boring.
This is my ideal heel height for day-to-night wear.
For when fall weather starts slowly creeping in.
The layering possibilities are endless here.
This print works for any season.
I would love to wear this open over a swimsuit with shorts.
Yup, bucket hats are still cool.
Texture makes even the simplest swimsuit silhouettes feel interesting.
Style this on its own as a top or over tanks and dresses as a light layer.
This dress is just so chic.
You can't go wrong with this pretty suit.
Because I will be back in jeans, eventually.
This needs no explanation.
I love a simple cut paired with a standout color.
I'll definitely be adding this to my collection of cover-ups.
That grab-and-go bag for every day.
Just add sandals.
I've been eyeing these mules for so long.
If you're looking for a summer dress, consider this pupular brand.
Why not?
Pearls make everything better.
How to wear flats and still feel fancy.
Meet your new favorite top.
One of my "forever" summer staples is a lightweight bag.
I love how this can be easily dressed up or down.
Basic but not boring is always the goal.

Next: I'm from LA but live in NYC—here are the summer staples I've always bought.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3jI0icL

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates