Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

My Friend Has $50 to Spend on Clothes, I Suggested These Items in My H&M Cart https://ift.tt/39gvviJ

On a recent Zoom catch-up, one of my friends expressed interest in adding a new piece or two into her wardrobe to freshen up her offering. The key point is that she didn’t want to spend more than $50 tops. I told her to check out H&M given that the mega-retailer stocks a wide range of cool yet affordable pieces—everything from classic basics to trendy accessories to forward ready-to-wear pieces.

In fact, I actually already had a cart full of H&M items because I pulled out some standouts to recommend in another story I was working on. Basically, I thought an of-the-moment tank, a puff-sleeve blouse, and white jeans would work best for her—and collectively all hit below that $50 budget when added up. Keep scrolling to uncover said items, along with more chic H&M items that could be of interest to you as well.

Classic white jeans to wear now and into fall.
Smocking plus puff-sleeves = an A+ combo.
I told my friend a white tank is a must for a simple yet chic look.
Such a versatile LBD.
Love.
Dress these trousers up or down.
A cute transitional cardigan.
This outfit formula works great with the white top, denim shorts, and slides.
You can really play up the accessories with this ribbed dress.
This comfy dress honestly looks far more expensive than $25.
Comfy ribbed pants for the win.
Just so pretty.
Streamlined and sophisticated.
Toss this on, add sandals, and go.
The perfect linen tee.
Can't beat that ideal pair of loose jeans.
Polka-dots are still trending hard.
Here for a throw-on-and-go T-shirt dress.
A staple.
An oversized blouse is comfy and cool.
Team with your favorite jeans, and you're set.
Bring polish to any ensemble.
For that perfectly-tucked-in look.
Make that statement.

Next, shop more cool summer finds.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/32JBprs

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates