Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

25 Cheap Amazon Finds I Probably Don't Need But Definitely Still Want https://ift.tt/2pTpmqi

You might remember when, back in August, I shared 19 random things I’ve bought on Amazon this year (and highly recommend). While 19 is a lot, naturally, my order history has only grown since and will continue to for the foreseeable future. As I mentioned at the time, the ease of shopping on Amazon coupled with helpful reviews and, oftentimes, highly competitive prices for great products makes ordering virtually anything from the website a no-brainer.  

Thus, here we are today with another roundup of 25 items—mostly fashion this time—that, while I don’t necessarily need, I really want. Whether it’s an affordable pair of boots that’s too good to pass up or a highly reviewed winter coat that even women with unlimited budgets are buying, there are a lot of great finds right now that are seemingly no-brainer buys. To see and shop all the pieces that made the cut, just keep scrolling.

An affordable, basic turtleneck with great reviews and three color options? Sign me up.
The perfect kitten-heeled boots.
A grandpa chain under $10 should not be passed up.
The last thing I possibly need is another winter coat, but even I am not immune to the allure of the famous Amazon jacket, which now has over 7200 reviews (and counting).
Living in NYC has forced me into being a beanie person, but I'm definitely more partial to simple styles like this.
Since sunglasses are bound to get lost eventually, I'm always game for a cheap pair.
Cute holiday photos, coming right up.
I can always use a fresh pair of white sneakers in my life.
There's always room in my closet for another t-shirt.
We all need this.
I'm always game for more comfortable bras and Calvin Klein's classic (and highly rated) bralette is calling my name.
There's nothing I love more than walking around my apartment in slippers.
Just the perfect, everyday jeans.
Who can resist this combo for $11?
Another simple-but-perfect sweater I just need!
Give your everyday earrings an (affordable) upgrade.
Square-toe and strappy? There's nothing more I could want from a heeled sandal.
Can I take the whole outfit?
I'm so into the tennis bracelet look right now, and this one is just perfect.
This jacket only has 2 reviews so far, but they are so compelling that I think I've been influenced. 
So good I had to include both colors.
Now, these I actually need! 
My love of zebra print knows no bounds this season.
Meet my new travel pants.
Useful but also a pretty addition to your bedside table.

Up next? Eight celebrity jean-and-boot outfits we all need to copy.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2R0NWkp

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates