Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

Out of My 65 Wish List Items, These 16 Items Are Actually Making It to Checkout https://ift.tt/2rxftPI

Now that the end of the year is upon us, I'm taking a critical look at my wish list and finally making some of the pieces mine. Between holiday shopping, celebrating my birthday, and giving myself a pat on the back at the end of the year, I've found more than enough reasons to treat myself to something nice (but honestly, do I even need a reason?).

From the tailored cargo pants that I'm obsessing over to snakeskin ankle boots to ladylike "grandma" bags and much more, there are endless items I'm dreaming of adding to my wardrobe. I won't even lie, a lot of the things I lust for are luxurious (I have expensive taste, what can I say?), which means that nine times out of ten these items linger on my ever-growing wish list without ever making it into my checkout cart—but that all ends here. I've narrowed down my massive wish list and landed on 16 key items that I'm sure will spark joy if I own them.

Ahead, get acquainted with the investment pieces I might just have to buy once and for all.

It's not every day that an It bag this unique is also this functional. 
I'll be making the move to NYC in the dead of winter and, as a fashion girl, I have no plans of purchasing a warm coat that isn't as chic as everything else in my wardrobe.
I'm over being boring, so I've added these to my cart in the hopes of swapping them in for my usual jean outfits.
These are a work of art.
Rihanna and Kaia Gerber both own this bag. Need I explain further?
From the watercolor print to the ruching, this dress is nothing short of dreamy.
These have somewhat of a cult following among the Who What Wear editors. What can I say? I was influenced by my (very chic) co-workers.
The mock neck tops from Pleats Please are pretty hard to come by, which is why it's the item that's been on my wishlist the longer than any others. I've found it here in black, so I'm snapping it up before it has time to slip through my fingers yet again.
Based on the name alone, I have a feeling these are the kind of jeans I can wear every single day.
A comfortable and sleek shoe like this one is majorly lacking in my wardrobe right now.
So much cooler than a plain turtleneck.
I've spotted this jumpsuit on more street style stars than I can count—and it looks great on each one of them.
Trendy but somehow still timeless. 
Simply stunning.
I've had my eye on this exclusive hunter green colorway at Matches Fashion all year long. The bag shape is well, as elegant as the name suggests, and the color makes it feel a bit more special than a standard black handbag.
The pant silhouette of the season.

In the mood for even more shopping? Check out the following articles next:

I Have a Running List of Things to Buy on Black Friday—Here's Everything on It

A Black Friday Shopping List for the Minimalist at Heart

7 Black Friday Shopping Hacks All the Insiders Know



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2OY0Lck

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates