Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I Just Saved Over $250 on Holiday Shopping—Here's What I Bought https://ift.tt/2L8KDnt

I, like many of you, am a power sale shopper. While I’ll invest in a full-priced item from time to time if there’s a strong enough cost-per-wear value, I tend to bookmark items I’m coveting and hold out until they’re discounted. So you can imagine what happens when Black Friday weekend rolls in. Basically, I go nuts—adding the pieces I’ve been eyeing all season to my cart. On that note, I actually did most of my holiday shopping this year during this sale extravaganza. And honestly, I’m so happy I did because I saved big. After tallying up what I purchased for my loved ones so far, I’ve actually saved over $250 by waiting until Cyber Weekend to buy.

To give you a glimpse into what I scooped up (note many of the items are similar purchases as I don’t want to give away everything I bought for my friends and family), I’m sharing my holiday shopping list with you below. You can also keep scrolling to shop more inspired gift ideas that are all seriously discounted if you want to get in on that savings action too.

My fiancé’s sister has been wanting a cozy, slightly furry coat (but nothing too dramatic). We’re all about the cool fleece jackets out there right now.
As he’s someone who works from home, my brother is always on the hunt for comfortable joggers that he can also wear out and about when he runs out for coffee.
I like to give my fiancé’s mother items from brands she truly loves, like Rebecca Minkoff. A scarf is always a solid gift idea because one can never have too many.
My mother, like me, loves handbags. While she has a variety of classic styles, I wanted get her a fun, trendy silhouette to test out this season.
My fiancé has a nice wallet, but has been wanting a slimmer card case to avoid bulkiness in his pocket when he’s out, this fun option will do the trick.
When I was out shopping with my mom recently, she mentioned the need for a cozy camel sweater to upgrade her sweater game. Voilà! This one is special because of the pearl accents on the sleeves.
Anyone would covet this cozy pullover. Trust. 
A gorgeous bag is never a bad gift idea.
These sneakers are where it’s at. Who wouldn’t want them?
Gorgeous cashmere that won’t totally break the bank.
So sophisticated and modern for a special person in your life.
Legit anyone would dream of this cozy coat.
Give someone you really love the luxury of a perfect moto jacket.
For that music lover.
Go on and upgrade someone’s shoe closet.
Consider this the perfect party dress for yourself (or someone you love).
Indulge that workout buddy in your life.
A sophisticated peacoat would be a welcomed addition to anyone’s closet.
One can never have too many beanies.
Give yourself the gift of the perfect straight-leg jeans.
The dinosaur buttons make this cardigan even more special.
There it is—that famous coat. I’m sure someone on your list wants it.

Next, check out more affordable gift ideas.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2OA8KgM

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates