Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I Call This My Chic Mary Poppins Bag — and It's Only $24 at Gap


When I find a handbag I love, I wear it constantly, sometimes until I'm teetering on the brink of growing tired of it. To change things up every now and then, I make it a mission to hyper-focus on just one designer handbag per season. During the winter, my trusty companion was the Coach Pillow Tabby Shoulder Bag 20, which featured squishy quilting that made me feel cozy just looking at it. When spring came, my obsession shifted to my beloved Staud Leather Moon Bag, which constantly drew compliments. Now, the Gap Vegan Leather Sling Bag ($24, originally $50) has successfully stolen my heart for summer. It's super soft, spacious, and its crescent shape adds dimension to all my outfits. Plus, it's a steal compared to what I typically spend on handbags. Ahead, I share more details on what you need to know about it and why you should definitely add it to your summer handbag collection too.49370299

What I Love About the Gap Vegan Leather Sling Bag

What I love about the Gap Vegan Leather Sling Bag is that it's versatile and spacious, without feeling like a burden to carry around. Unlike some of my more structured handbags, it's perfect for travel, compacting to nearly nothing when it's empty. But when it's filled to the brim, it's like a Mary Poppins moment. I can easily fit a novel, sunglasses case, hand sanitizer, lipstick, wallet, Beats Studio Pro Headphones, and keys inside, with plenty of space to spare. It reminds me of the Alo Yoga Om The Go Gym Sling Bag, another favorite of mine, though that one's better suited for workouts than Gap's version, which can easily be dressed up or down. Case in point: I recently paired it with Gap's High Rise Utility Easy Jeans, a tank top, and crochet cardigan for an effortless errand-running look.

What's Worth Noting About the Gap Vegan Leather Sling Bag

At the time of writing, this handbag hasn't garnered many reviews. However, there was one particular comment that caught my attention. A customer mentioned the bag was larger than they expected prompting a return. Given this feedback, I recommend considering its dimensions (15x4x8 inches) before making your purchase. It's perfect for day trips or errand-running when you need to stash away all your essentials, but in the spirit of transparency, it may be a bit too sizable for evenings out. For dinners or nights on the town, a smaller purse to hold just a phone, wallet, keys, and lipstick could be the way to go for some. But for everyday use, this tote more than qualifies as a practical carryall.


Who Is the Gap Vegan Leather Sling Bag Best For?

The Gap Vegan Leather Sling Bag is best for those looking for a versatile, affordable, and stylish handbag that can be worn year-round. It's also an ideal choice for those who avoid authentic leather goods because it's crafted from 100 percent animal-friendly synthetic materials.

Where Is the Gap Vegan Leather Sling Bag Available?

The Gap Vegan Leather Sling Bag is available exclusively at Gap. You can purchase it on the brand's website and at select in-store locations, so long as it's in stock.

Additional Details About the Gap Vegan Leather Sling BagThe Gap Vegan Leather Sling Bag comes in one color: True Black.It has an adjustable shoulder strap.It has silver hardware and a smooth zipper. Marisa Petrarca is a contributing editor for PS Shopping and has more than five years of experience writing and editing beauty, fashion, and lifestyle content. Her work has been featured in Cosmopolitan, Allure, and InStyle, among others.

from POPSUGAR Fashion https://ift.tt/uncOpH5
https://ift.tt/WQJ03XY

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates