Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

Gap's $50 "Easy" Jeans Give a Whole New Meaning to Comfortable Denim

Almost all of my favorite outfits feature a pair of jeans. Because of this, it's no surprise that I have quite the collection: high-rise, low-rise, blue, black — you name it. However, it wasn't until recently that I discovered the joy of elastic-waist jeans, and now I can't stop raving about them to anyone who'll listen. Enter the Gap High Rise Utility Easy Jeans ($80), which combine the classic non-stretch denim feel with a sweatpants-like waistband. When I came across them for the first time, I assumed they were too good to be true (too soft!? too baggy!?) but I added them to my virtual shopping cart on a whim, and they exceeded my expectations in every way. Keep reading for my thorough review. What I Love About the Gap High Rise Utility Easy Jeans

What I love about these Gap jeans is how they look and feel. They feature a loose wide leg and non-stretch fabric that feels expensive and high quality. The elastic waist stays comfortable all day, and the cargo pockets add a trendy touch that I'm confident I won't regret a year from now (unlike some other trends I've adopted in the past). I love teaming them with a basic tank top and accessories. Here, I'm wearing the super thick Gap Compact Jersey Brami ($24, originally $35) that makes it possible to go braless, styled with the Gap Vegan Leather Platform Flip Flops ($45) and Gap Vegan Leather Sling Bag ($24, originally $50). (I've honestly worn this combination more times that I'd like to admit.)

I'm also a big fan of where these jeans land on my waist, which is a bit lower than what I'd deem "high-rise," as they're described. 49363881

What's Worth Noting About the Gap High Rise Utility Easy Jeans

First, I think these jeans are more accurately described as mid-rise, not high-rise, because they sit between my hips and belly button. Other shoppers seem to agree, as several reviews on Gap's website have mentioned this as well. However, I was delightfully surprised by the cut; it feels fresh and modern to embrace styles beyond the high-rise trend.

Another thing to note about the Gap High Rise Utility Easy Jeans is that they run big. I usually wear a medium, but I sized down to a small and still achieved that perfect baggy fit. So definitely consider going down a size. While there aren't many complaints, some shoppers did find them too roomy. As one reviewer noted, "I really want to like these jeans however they run about 2 sizes bigger."

Who Are the Gap High Rise Utility Easy Jeans Best For?

The Gap High Rise Utility Easy Jeans are perfect for those who prioritize both comfort and style when shopping for pants. They're designed for those who love the feel of thick, non-stretch denim but occasionally prefer a gentler waistband.

Where Are the Gap High Rise Utility Easy Jeans Available?

The Gap High Rise Utility Easy Jeans are available exclusively at Gap. You can purchase them on the brand's website and at select in-store locations.

Additional Details About the Gap High Rise Utility Easy JeansThese jeans come in sizes XXS-XXL.They also come in extended tall and petite sizes.They're machine-washable for easy care.Marisa Petrarca is a contributing editor for PS Shopping and has more than five years of experience writing and editing beauty, fashion, and lifestyle content. Her work has been featured in Cosmopolitan, Allure, and InStyle, among others.

from POPSUGAR Fashion https://ift.tt/SeNEXTg
https://ift.tt/GilHpcv

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates