Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

If It's Pretty, I Want It—These 30 Summer Finds Have Me in a Trance https://ift.tt/teJgmc4

I'm a simple person. I love nice things that make me feel pretty. With summer coming up, I'm feeling inspired to go on a little shopping spree and purchase some fanciful pieces for the warm weather. I'm not kidding when I say I have an outfit planned for every occasion. Here's what I'm envisioning: fresh textures and layering pieces for days spent lounging at the pool or beach, airy silhouettes and pastel basics for casual Sunday brunches, and obviously some luxe fabrics and jewel tones for rooftop soirées. Let's not forget the cute accessories, too. Want in? Keep scrolling for the 30 gorgeous finds that are currently sitting in my cart.

The strawberries-and-cream color combo is perfect for summer.
I've been seeing this adorable flower clip all over my Instagram feed. It's the quintessential accessory for summer.
A raffia tote is the It bag for summer. This one, specifically, will make you feel like Sofia Richie on her honeymoon in the Maldives. 
This airy, breathable cover-up dress will take you from the beach to apéritifs.
Stay on the sunny side with these yellow, oval-framed sunglasses.
This dress is impeccable. 
A little bit boho, a little bit beachy, but so on-trend. 
The white sneakers that can make any dress casual and cute.  
Halters are on the rise for summer. I'm scooping up this one for less than $30.
Red is the color for summer—own it in this fiery slip dress.  
You'll catch me at the beach in this punchy, hot-pink top.
I obviously need the matching bottoms.
The chicest swimsuit cover-up for a rooftop pool or beach. 
This tank is perfect to style with everything from jeans to midi skirts. 
The gold coin emblems can dress up a casual pool outfit or beautifully complement a going-out dress. 
White trousers look especially chic when styled with a sleek bodysuit. 
This dress is giving rich energy. 
My inner flower child is fawning over this corset. 
I love linen blouses because they're so versatile. This one can be dressed down with denim shorts or elevated with trousers for the office.
This dress hits two summer trends in one: a cute halter neckline and an unexpected deep cutout. 
The deep teal and gold are so elevated. 
How chic would this be with a blazer?
The spicy orange is perfect, but the asymmetrical cut is really what makes this dress. 
The dress version of your favorite go-to blouse. It's super convenient when you're running out the door but still want to look put-together.
By now you must know that I have a thing for pink. 
Pair this blazer with some gold accessories, and you have a look that will take you from the office to after-work cocktails.
Your go-to slip dress gets a modern update with a jacquard texture and an alluring V-neck.
I love the translucent pink frames when I'm feeling girly, but when I want a classic look, tortoiseshell or black frames never fail. (Psst: Use the code WWW10OFF for 10% off the most stylish pair of glasses you'll own.)
They're OGs for a reason.
Classic scoop-neck bodysuits are staples—you need one in every color. 

Up next: Shopbop, Revolve, and Nordstrom Dropped New Summer Dresses, and I Want These 45



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/mRoQV04

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates