Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

Here's Exactly What a Fashion Editor Is Buying From Mango's Weekend Sale https://ift.tt/ruZpS1Y

Let's get straight to the point. Right now, Mango is offering 30% off nearly everything when you spend $220 or more. But here's the catch: the sale only lasts through the weekend and ends on Sunday, May 14. That said, there really is an excellent selection to choose from, including summer-ready pieces that are begging to come along on your next warm-weather vacation.

Below, I included my favorite Mango pieces I think you'll love. If you're a trend-driven dresser, you'll delight in the maxi denim skirt, silver necklace, and cropped denim jacket. If you gravitate toward more classic pieces, there's a striped sweater and white dress calling your name. Scroll down to shop my editor-approved picks from Mango's newest sale. 

It's not summer without the perfect midi dress. 
Maxi skirts are hugely popular right now. 
This choker necklace is simply stunning. 
You can never own too many striped sweaters. 
I love this knee-high slit. 
You can also dress this down with a pair of baggy jeans. 
Summer is calling. 
This A-line skirt is giving me quiet luxury vibes. 
A classic choice. 
I'd style these with my favorite LBD.
The frayed hem is so darn cool. 
Straight-leg jeans are always a good idea. 

Next: 4 things royals never wear



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/o4Rws91

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates