Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

Ever Anderson's Red Carpet Hair Bow Is So Wendy—Suddenly I Need This $8 Dupe https://ift.tt/lzbEs15

I may be in my 30s, but that's not stopping me from being insanely excited for the upcoming Peter Pan & Wendy film. Starring Alexander Molony as Peter Pan, Ever Anderson as Wendy, Yara Shahidi as Tinker Bell, and Jude Law as Captain Hook, it's shaping up to be spring's most anticipated movie. Mark it down on your calendar: the film will be released on April 28.

At the London red carpet premiere of Peter Pan & Wendy, Ever Anderson wore a Miu Miu mini dress along with an accessory that was a sweet tribute to the OG Wendy: the character's signature blue hair bow. How cute is that? Scroll down to see photos from the red carpet and shop the $8 Amazon dupe I suddenly need in my life. 

WHO: Ever Anderson. WEAR: Miu Miu dress
Suddenly I need a blue hair bow in my life. 
WHO: Yara Shahidi. WEAR: Alexander McQueen dress
Shahidi was all smiles despite the rain. 
WHO: Jude Law
WHO: Ever Anderson, Alexander Molony, Jude Law, David Lowery, and Yara Shahidi

Next, French women always wear this jeans-and-flats outfit formula



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/SePUlQz

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates