Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

32 Trendy Nordstrom Finds That Are Shockingly Under $100 https://ift.tt/h31Czgw

Everyone knows Nordstrom is my home base for pieces that anchor my wardrobe. I'm talking about the leggings I wear to every yoga class, the ankle boots I've worn to death, and the tees and tanks I reach for on the regular. While no closet feels complete without these nonnegotiables (they're called essentials for a reason), today, I want to divert your attention to some of the trendier pieces the retailer has right now, specifically trendy hidden gems priced under $100.

Lately, every of-the-moment bomber jacket, speed sunglasses, and sleek maxi skirt I come across strikes a chord with me in a way no plain basic ever could. Sorry, not sorry! These pieces really satisfy my itch to load up on items that fit key trends coming down the pipeline this spring, and since I know you're curious to see what's making my heart flutter a little extra, I compiled a list of trendy Nordstrom shopping picks that are doing just that. Keep scrolling to see buys so good I wish I could keep them to myself (but, of course, I won't).

Cool, trendy, and wearable.
Have you heard? Studs are making a major comeback.
This is the denim trend of the season.
I want to re-create this whole outfit.
For all your HGW needs.
I can't believe how chic this Skims dress is. I'm ordering one immediately.
For that "rich-parent" vibe.
Easy and trendy.
The only denim shape that matters right now.
The curved shape of the belt buckle really sets this belt apart from the rest.
These are strong contenders to become the sandals you wear most this summer.
New work tote, anyone?
I'm all about that fit-and-flare shape.
The structured shape on this top is just gorgeous.
Low rise? Check? Maxi length? Also, check. Sweet bow detail? Triple check.
Just a really good tank.
From knee-high boots to kitten heels, the styling possibilities here are endless.
The color of the moment meets the shoe trend of the moment.
Perfect with a boxy white tee and flats.
Summer is coming. Have you secured a breezy button-down shirt yet?
If the Celine Ava Bag is your goal, this $45 alternative is just as good.
From the beach to the street.
Hailey Bieber and Bella Hadid go nuts for pants like this.
Dresses with asymmetric hems are just the hint of Y2K I want right now.
Slick your hair back, put these on, and call it a day.
The new blazer shape that's quickly taking over.
Denim with a 2023 twist.
Simple but striking.
I love the color combo going on here.
So sleek.
Just add a bikini.

Speaking of affordable finds I'm freaking out over, these 31 new Zara items are so good they're making me want to end my shopping ban.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/xnKgRkp

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates