Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

30 Cool Finds I'm Obsessing Over Right Now https://ift.tt/VOgrMRB

Shop the items I have my eye on at the moment—from affordable finds to investment buys. Return each month for my new picks.

As a fashion editor, I constantly have my eye on the latest emerging brands, trends that are gaining traction, and new items that are dropping at retailers. It's my job to bring you the coolest finds and the special pieces I think deserve a place in your wardrobe, which is why I'm rounding up all of them here in a column dedicated to the buys I would personally put my money behind and test-drive in my wardrobe.

I also have a specific style that blends my penchant for minimalism on some days and maximalism on others, so you'll find pieces across the board here. The common thread? A mindset for supporting amazing design talent and only investing in pieces I plan on wearing for years to come. So let me take you on a virtual shopping trip, on which I'll highlight all of the pieces I think are worth adding to your cart.

Celine launched a tennis collection and I want every single piece in my wardrobe to hit the courts. This dress is a standout, but the visors and racket bags are also perfect.
The sunglasses of the season.
Get in my closet.
I instantly hunted down these earrings when I spotted Hailey Bieber wearing them.
New in from Helsa.
I've been on the hunt for a perfect evening-out bag and this is it. Did I mention it's only $46?
Get in my closet.
How I plan on adding red into my closet.
I just placed an order for this maxi skirt.
This looks so luxe but is only $33.
The Bottega Veneta mini Sardine, though.
Mango nailed it with these heels.
Raffia bags are already carving themselves out as one of the key trends for spring and summer.
A timeless investment piece.
Éterne designs the best staples.
This color, though.
On my summer packing list.
Sitting in my cart.
Silver shoes are taking over.
Pointelle for the pajama drawer.
I've been thinking about this dress since I spotted it on the the F/W 23 runways.
The new Saint Laurent bag to know.
Your go-to tank, for just $8.
Wait until you see the back.
The color of the year.
Beautiful.
Beyond.
To wear with jeans and dresses.
In my cart.
Yep, raffia bags are definitely here for summer.

Next: I Tried 5 Cult Designer Accessories Everyone's Talking About



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/q2uyw8M

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates