Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

Zara's New Dresses Are Shockingly Pretty—29 You'll Regret Not Seeing Immediately https://ift.tt/1BmuC32

I check Zara's app as much as I check Instagram, which is dangerously often. One part work duty and one part passion project, my obsession with knowing each and every new thing that's added to the app has a lot of benefits, one of which is spotting all of the best arrivals before they sell out. And as someone who knows all too well how swift items disappear off Zara's shelves, I can tell you with certainty that the dresses I just discovered will not make it past next week. 

If you want to be one of the lucky ones who gets their hands on the prettiest selection of dresses I perhaps have ever seen grace the retailer's website, you'll have to act fast or face a hefty dose of regret. From neutral dresses that will go with absolutely everything to trendy cut-out styles that every one of your friends will wish they owned, the 29 dresses ahead are guaranteed to impress. Keep scrolling to shop them all. 

And I hope you style it just like Zara did. 
Pretty doesn't have to mean complicated. 
I can't stop looking.
Floral embellishments are about to be everywhere. Get on top of the trend before it's too late. 
Make sure to snatch this up before your next vacation.
How gorgeous is this shade of blue? 
An easy choice for all of your summer plans. 
I can't believe this dress costs $50. Like, actually shocked. 
I already checked to make sure that this maxi was available at my local Zara.
Flower power. 
Pool cover-ups have never looked this good before. 
Prepare for compliments galore. 
I bet your LBD collection doesn't include one as chic and cost-effective as this one. 
I can't be the only one who's just about to purchase this dress.
I'm buying this dress three times over. 
Just do it. 
This color is everywhere right now. And I mean everywhere. 
Every occasion calls for this dress. 
It's time to go out. 
This dress is going to go viral. It's just a matter of when. 
This color is taking over my summer mood board. 
*Plans trip to Italy just to have an excuse to wear this dress.* 
Maxi lengths are at the top of every fashion girl's wishlist this season. 
I hardly ever wear color, but this dress has the power to change that.
You can't possibly be blue when you're wearing this dress. 
Comfy and cute. An unbeatable combo.
Dainty.
It's giving Aquamarine.
I'm obsessed with orange and brown together. 

Coming up: Zara Haul! Every Brilliant-Beyond-Brilliant Item I'm Loving Now



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/PqoFt9Q

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates