Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

"Boat Shoe Summer" Is Here, and This Is How We're Styling Them https://ift.tt/sKUv3rc

Some pieces never go out of style, and Sperry's iconic boat shoe is one of them. Lately, they've really been having a moment with the fashion set here in NYC. I've been spotting them all over town styled up with summer staples like floral minidresses or dressed down with classic denim cutoffs and ribbed tanks. They're a stylish staple that can be worn with practically every outfit in your closet. Over the years, Sperry has expanded its boat shoe selection, and it has enough variations and playful colorways to go with any outfit I currently want to wear. In short, I'm convinced these are the most versatile shoes on the market. To prove my theory, I created five looks for every summer activity. Going on a boat trip? I got you. Grabbing brunch with girlfriends? There's an outfit for that. Keep scrolling to see the shoppable looks I created with the shoe of the season, all of which will keep you stylish all summer long. You're going to want to see these.

Whether or not you're going boating, this is summer 2022's quintessential outfit. You have a matching linen set, '90s-inspired sunnies, a raffia chain purse, and of course, leather boat shoes to match.
Is there anything more classic than a navy boat shoe?
If you haven't noticed, vests are the most stylish top of the season. 
Matching shorts for a put-together look.
The celeb-backed sunnies that can't seem to go out of style. 
If this doesn't scream summer bag, I don't know what does. 
For me, weekends are all about outfits that are both put-together and casual. I love a one-item outfit with elevated accessories to get me out the door, metallic Sperrys included. 
A metallic moment. 
I'm convinced there's nothing more effortless and elegant than a slip dress.  
The oval shape and emerald frames caught my attention in the best way.
A twist on the classic gold hoop. 
This shoulder bag will coordinate any outfit, not just this one. 
What more could you need for a day at the beach? It's all right here: swimwear, trendy denim, stylish sun protection, a large tote, and shoes you can slip on and off with ease. This pastel pair with perforated detail feels extra beach-appropriate. 
A sweet pop of pink. 
PS: It doubles as a bodysuit. 
These are really the only denim shorts you need. 
The ideal beach hat (beading included). 
The beach bag to end all beach bags. 
I spend 90% of my hot summer weekends picnicking in NYC parks, and I've perfected the ideal look: breezy trousers, cotton tanks, fun accessories, and the ultimate Sperry boat shoes, which pack major dad-style energy.
The iconic O.G. 
I'll take one in every color, please. 
There are many versions of these trousers on the market. None stand up to this pair. 
This will make even the most basic outfit more fun. 
This bag will fit every picnic essential, and it will do it in style. 
This outfit will keep you looking stylish on and off the court. All you need is a preppy dress that's still breathable, a sporty dad cap, a trendy shoulder bag on standby, and classic preppy footwear to swap for your tennis shoes post-lesson.
For all my neutral lovers out there. 
Preppy and put-together. 
A dad hat with an important PSA. 
The most timeless accessory of all. 
The trendy bag that's here to stay. 


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/7bBFWu6

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates