Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I Want to Be as Festive as Possible for the Holidays—& Other Stories Gets It https://ift.tt/3rnQjzX

If my family ever did superlatives and had to give someone the title of "Most Extra" during the holidays, I would win hands down. What can I say? I'm known for going a little over the top, even for gatherings spent on the living-room sofa. I'll take any excuse to wear a sparkly dress or a festive sweater, and this year is no different. The holidays are officially back, and I'm ready to join the festivities with pieces that scream, "Happy holidays!" in the chicest way. (It's possible. I promise.) To no one's surprise, & Other Stories was the first place I looked, and the retailer did not disappoint. Between the sequin mini dresses, jacquard knitwear, and pearl-embellished berets, the options are truly endless. And the additional 25% off sitewide for Black Friday is the cherry on top. Are you also planning to show up to all of your holiday functions as your most festive self? Take a look at some of the pieces below for holiday inspo.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3lgICaT

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates