Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

29 Elevated (Yet Affordable) Tops That'll Make Your Skinny Jeans Look So Good https://ift.tt/3CXWwVm

When in doubt: Wear a pair of jeans. That's pretty much my motto when it comes to outfit conundrums and it's served me well over the years. That's why I'm always on the lookout for cute tops that will look great when paired with jeans—and I certainly struck gold in my latest search.

Our Who What Wear Collection designers have perfected the art of the cute top, including a cutout bodysuit, a satiny blouse, a cozy button-up sweater, and even a pretty bustier. Below, I've rounded up my favorite tops that will all look fantastic with any pair of jeans you already own. What could be easier than that? Oh, and nothing on my list costs more than $135, so you can look stylish while staying at a reasonable price point

The cutout trend is not going anywhere—trust me. This is such a sophisticated take on the look that shows a hint of skin in an unexpected way. 
The same bodysuit also comes in this super-versatile off-white color. 
Pair this top with dark-wash jeans for an easy party-ready outfit. 
This luxurious satiny top looks so much more expensive than it really is. I'd play up the elegance of this piece with some statement gold earrings. 
I'm absolutely obsessed with this sky-blue color and the ultra-comfortable fabric. 
For winter, try layering this bustier under a second-skin turtleneck top. 
The blouse version of an LBD. This is the perfect top for showing off a beautiful necklace. 
Nothing says winter style like sumptuous velvet. 
I can't decide what I love more: this amazing green color or the cloudlike fabric. 
The kind of sweater that will go with absolutely anything you already own. 
This is technically a blouse, but I'd wear it unbuttoned like a cardigan with a tank top underneath. 
Honestly, you can never own too many white shirts. This one is the cream of the crop thanks to the easy-to-wear boxy shape and beautiful ruched detailing at the neckline. 
This is a great going-out top that can easily be dressed up with pretty jewelry. 
Wear this with high-waisted skinny jeans for a sleek base that's easy to layer on top of. 
I want to buy this top in a size larger than normal and wear it as a swimsuit coverup. 
This slim-fitting turtleneck is great for layering because it won't add bulk. 
I love the corset-like detailing on this blouse. 
I love how this top exposes the collarbone area. 
Don't overlook these charming ruffled trims. 
Dark florals are perfect for winter. 
Yes, I highly recommend investing in the complete set. 
This burnt orange color is so perfect for fall and winter. 
This loose bell-sleeve sweater would make for a great contrast against slim-fitting jeans. 
I love the beautiful A-line shape on this plum blouse. 
Preppy chic. Gossip Girl has nothing on you. 
Hurry—this fun cutout top won't be on sale forever. 
Another great sale find that's too good to pass up. I love wearing moody dark florals for fall and winter. 
This would also look cute unbuttoned and styled with our bustier top underneath. 

Next, Hailey Bieber wore the new platform Uggs that will sell out by December



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3cVm8Yh

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates