Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I Found So Many Cute Fall Pieces at Free People, Nordstrom, and Everlane https://ift.tt/2WGZVbW

Online shopping is a massive part of my job, but I get especially excited at the start of a new season. I'm not usually one to add a bunch of new pieces into my wardrobe at once, but these fall-ready picks from Nordstrom, Everlane, and Free People are making a strong case for me to pull out my debit card and treat myself.

Not to brag, but I feel like my style truly peaks in the fall. From the cozy jackets to the inclusion of flannel on just about everything, I am ever-so-slightly obsessed with the fashion that crops up around this time of year. Where better to look for some new pieces than on the sites I already love so very much? Both Nordstrom and Free People have long been the places I check first when it comes to shopping for all of the season's trendiest styles, so starting on those sites was a must. Even Everlane, the place that has supplied almost all of the basic pieces in my wardrobe over the years, has a ton of new pieces for fall 2021 that are going to make all of my clothes from past seasons feel fresh.

Keep scrolling for a what-to-buy guide that includes everything from a pair of plaid trousers to a silky-feeling shirt that retails for under $50. 

This button-down is a great wardrobe staple to buy this season. 
These jeans are adored by celebrities and editors alike. 
Like a normal graphic tee, only cooler. 
Shackets are back in a big way for fall 2021. 
These faux-leather trousers are well worth the splurge. 
Chic on its own or with a top underneath.
Ultra-saturated hues are big for fall 2021. 
Collars, including this sporty V-neck silhouette, are popular for fall 2021. 
A fresh take on yellow for fall. 
I love this color. 
Plaid trousers? Sign me up! 
Cher Horowitz, who? 
You can't beat the classics. 
Yes, patterned tights are back. 
The name really says it all. 
Love! 
Sheer perfection. 
I always have room for more sweaters in my wardrobe. 
Love this preppy collar. 
These jeans don't miss. 
A denim miniskirt works for fall when it comes in this washed-out gray hue. 
Great for layering! 
You can never have too many gray pullovers. 
Everyone needs a good trench coat in their collection. 
The ideal transitional piece. 
Obsessed. 
So easy to style. 

Next Up, Take Notes—These Are the Print Trends to Know for Fall 2021



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/38tvN63

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates