Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

9 Fall Trends You Can Buy Right Now From Amazon—You're Welcome https://ift.tt/3jtJKHI

Fall is just around the corner, which means I’m thinking a lot about how I’ll be transitioning my wardrobe and the new pieces I’ll be adding to my closet in the coming months. While it’s still early, there are some cool fall trends I’m already eyeing and can’t wait to test-drive myself—and I happened to find some of my favorites sitting at Amazon.

Yep, I’m predicting that pieces like leather clogs, knit tops, and cargo pants will all be huge this fall, but if you don’t want to wait to start wearing them, there are some real gems I discovered when scrolling through Amazon that I just need to share. If your wardrobe is craving some newness, you’ll definitely want to take a look at these finds. Ahead, see the 9 fall trends from Amazon you can add to your cart right away.

If you're looking for a transitional piece you can start wearing now, I'd recommend the cool knit tops that are all over Instagram. The chunky halters and space-dyed styles are grabbing my eye.
If you're into versatile trendy basics, a leather blazer is a piece you'll want in your wardrobe. I added one to my closet last year and now it's one of the items I wear most.
You can probably guess that I'm excited to add cargo pants to my closet for fall because I won't stop talking about them. Opt for a loose-fitting pair, then just add some heels and a tee.
Prepare to see more and more bold pops of colors as we move into fall. I'm especially loving this trend in the accessories department.
I have a big collection of denim and have to admit that baggy trouser-style jeans are the trend I can't get enough of right now. The '90s-inspired style will only pick up more steam as we head into fall.
Sweater vests may have been huge last year, but they're proving to have major staying power because the trend is set to be big again for fall 2021. This time around, try a cable knit version.
Spotted on the runways at brands like Hermès, clogs are a shoe trend that is set to be huge for fall. I'm eyeing leather versions with low heels and details like studs.
It's been a now since I've seen so much colored denim on the market. This time around, it's all about the looser, trouser-style silhouettes.

Next, the new fashion finds I'm obsessing over right now.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3Bs9lXF

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates