Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

We're Leaking Our Secret Wedding Ideas, and They're Too Good to Miss https://ift.tt/3eRrZi3

What if I told you that you could get an inside glimpse at our editors' wedding ideas? I know it kind of sounds too good to be true, but our editors are leaking all of the secret wedding things they've been thinking about, so here's your chance to get an inside look at them. Hidden Pinterest board photos, the cult dress designers on our radar, the shoes, the exact flowers and venues on our short lists, the honeymoon things—they're all here.

Just as we each have unique takes on personal style, the same thing can be said about our wedding ideas. From unique engagement rings to crystal-embellished heels to reception minis, there are so many stylish things on our editors' wedding mood boards that I promise you'll want to stare at. Ahead, see the fashion-editor wedding ideas our stylish team is sharing that every "cool bride" will want to take a look at.

I'm envisioning this Khaite top with a skirt or trousers for the rehearsal dinner. Can you tell I'm all about voluminous pieces?
The ultimate wedding shoe, if you ask me.
I'm envisioning a honeymoon somewhere on the water, and this is the first thing I would pack.
Sophie Bille Brahe's designs feel classic but have unexpected, modern twists like this curved silhouette.
"My actual dress is a bit more romantic than this, but I definitely tried this one on, too. One of my alter style personalities loves the unusual yet subtle details of this simple column dress."
"I love a unique engagement ring, and this one is perfection styled with the lace gloves."
"I have a couple pairs of Neous shoes I'm considering for my look. They all feel so easy, and I like the lower height."
"Is this not the perfect honeymoon dress? I'm hoping to dip down to Italy for a honeymoon after."
"This necklace came out four years ago, and I'm still obsessing over it. The idea of a tiny vase around your neck tickles to me to no end."
"While I'm not 100% sure about what my wedding dress will be, what I know for sure is that, even with an intimate ceremony, I'll want to splurge on multiple looks for the wedding day and honeymoon. I can imagine myself opting for a more traditional silk, clean-cut gown for a first look, followed by more fun, statement-making pieces for the rest of the time abroad."
"Sure, I got the rock, but you can't have a wedding ceremony without some other serious bling, and I'd definitely want to wear these earrings down the aisle."
"Again, I must admit I don't know what my dream dress is quite yet. But I could definitely imagine being abroad celebrating our love over a glass of wine in this dreamy feather dress."
"Better believe that no matter where I get married, I will be wearing statement shoes. And while most brides-to-be would opt for something blue, I think something pink is way more up my alley."
"Since traveling is such a huge part of my dream wedding, having statement pieces like this Christopher Esber dress for the honeymoon is essential."
"For a second look, of course. I want my actual dress to be more traditional and my reception dress to be 100% destined for a party."
"My wedding shoes need some sort of crystal situation on them, and these Jimmy Choos are basically what I've always envisioned myself wearing."
"I've decided my 'something blue' has to be in the form of a gemstone, and this stunning sapphire ring from my good friend Octavia Elizabeth is perfect."
"Opulent accessories are a must for me come the big day. A frilly glove seems right up my alley."
"I'm wearing a traditional Pakistani dress on my wedding day, but if I were to go for a Western look, I've always loved a nontraditional blazer. I think I'm going to go this route for my pre-wedding shoot so I can still incorporate a modern vibe into one of my looks!"
"My engagement ring is dainty, and I wouldn't change a thing about it. I love how I can wear it and incorporate it with the rest of my gold jewelry."
"My makeup artist used this lip liner on my wedding trial, and I've already bought it for myself. It's so creamy, and I think every bride should have a solid lip liner on deck for the big day."
"Another product I've got on deck for my makeup look. Celebrity makeup artists almost always use Charlotte Tilbury on their clients for red carpets, so you know her products are worth it."
"If there's a perfect occasion to wear this piece of art that is a bag, it's the wedding day."
"I absolutely adore romantic lace, and while I'm already married, if I had to do it over, I would definitely have to consider this striking (and fun) gown. The feathers add such a joyful touch (and are removable!)."
"Modern freshwater pearls are a wedding-day must for me."
"When I went to try on wedding dresses, the boutique had a pair of simple yet striking low-heel Manolos to try with the dresses. They were so comfortable and chic (and very SATC) that I knew I had to have them. (Plus, I have gotten so much wear out of them long after the wedding day)."
"I wore a long veil on my actual wedding day but love this idea of this chic crystal-embellished veil headband."
"I love the idea of wearing this corset top with silk trousers for the rehearsal dinner."
"These heels strike the right balance of traditional and modern, and to me, they are perfect."
"A one-of-a-kind ring that pulled at my heartstrings the moment I saw it."
"With puff sleeves and a corset-style bodice, I can't think of a better dress for the events leading up to the big day."
"I know many girls want flashy shoes on their day, but to me, a simple gold heel is all I'm looking for."

Next, read about every "cool bride" thing to know.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2R6hqPS

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates