Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

34 Nordstrom and Bloomingdale's Buys for When You Desperately Need Basics https://ift.tt/2NskAb2

Basics are one of those fashion categories that can feel like a drag to shop for, but once you have them, you don't know how you lived without them. For that reason, I'm here to make the process of improving your wardrobe a little less painful by doing the shopping for you. As someone who works from home, I pretty much live in basics for most of the week, so I guess you can say I'm kind of an expert in the arena. 

I've found that two of the very best retailers for basics and Nordstrom and Bloomingdale's. Between the two of them, literally every everyday item you could need from head to toe is available. I scoured both sites and found tons of basics from a variety of brands and at a variety of price points, all of which will save you from those dreaded I have nothing to wear moments (which are typically the result of not having enough good basics).

Keep scrolling to shop your new favorite everyday items.

These are my favorite jeans right now, hands down. I've been wearing them constantly.
It's time to winter-fy your white tee collection.
Basics can be fun too.
This is the definition of a chic turtleneck.
The cost-per-wear on these babies is sure to be low.
This color scheme makes for a plaid shirt that can be dressed up or down.
The ultimate throw-it-on-and-go jacket.
I love these pants and the way they're styled here.
I love the idea of layering this over a thin black turtleneck.
I support investing in high-quality sweatshirts that will last for years.
Have you heard? Flare jeans are making a comeback.
I don't know about you but I'm embracing a chic lumberjack aesthetic this fall.
These are truly the ideal work shoes for fall and winter.
Pair this with knee boots for a cool winter going-out outfit.
These are a great alternative when you're sick of wearing jeans.
Prepare to hear "I love your bag" a lot.
It's teddy coat season.
I suggest buying this staple in every color.
Nordstrom shoppers are obsessed with Zella leggings. (Just read some of the 441 reviews on these.)
Need to upgrade your old fleece? I suggest doing so with this one.
If you haven't tried Reformation's jeans yet, trust me—you should.
So, these look crazy expensive.
Anything tweed is a yes in my book.
Oversize blazers are pretty much all I wear during fall.
Vince consistently makes some of the best skirts on the market.
Everything about this cardigan is on-trend yet classic.
Found: The perfect jeans for work.
Wear these with everything from jeans and sweaters to leggings and hoodies.
I can't get over how expensive this looks. Additional sizes available here.
The perfect tee to wear with anything high-waisted. Additional sizes available here.
Of course Ganni designed the best LBD for winter.
Croc embossing isn't just for shoes and bags. Additional sizes available here.
I love how this looks with black skinny jeans.
I love everything Jacquemus does, but these pants are a major win.

Next up, 31 winter clothing items I'd buy even if I weren't a fashion editor.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2JF4f1I

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates