Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

13 Under-$200 Shoes to Wear to the Office This Fall, According to Our Editors https://ift.tt/322Dk6n

If there’s one item that deserves some attention now that the cooler weather is upon us, it’s our shoes. Especially when it comes to work shoes since they tend to come with particular requirements. For most of us, they need to be comfortable enough for our daily commute, practical and warm enough for the cool temps, and most importantly still exude a chic and polished aesthetic that can easily take you from boardroom to dinner. And because by now you’ve probably already invested in a new-season work wardrobe, it would help if they’re reasonably priced too! So this week, I tapped into my fellow editors to see exactly what shoes they are buying, wearing, and eyeing for the season. The best part? They all clock in under $200. Scroll below for the chicest shoes to wear to the office right now.

"The heel shape on these black boots makes them look way more expensive than they are. If your trusty black boots are looking a little worn, opt for these, and don't look back."
"Clearly I'm into croc embossing at the moment. Loafers, both platform and more classic iterations like these, are starting to bubble among the most in-the-know women. Get in on the trend with this pair—that rich brown color is calling!"
"Every time I see these boots online (or on Instagram), I cannot believe the price tag. They just look so luxe. Definitely office-worthy."
"I admittedly don't often wear heels to the office, but when I do, it's usually a kitten heel. These are right up my alley."
"I bought these zip-front boots from Zara last spring and have been wearing them on repeat ever since."
"These low-heel mules from Reformation are the ultimate office shoes. The faux-croc finish is the perfect thing to wear with anything from suits to jeans."
"I'm definitely not opposed to wearing flats to the office, and these loafers are elevated enough to avoid looking too casual."
"Most of my 'heels' in the winter are ankle boots. I've put this particular pair in so many stories lately. They're just so expensive-looking and on trend.
I've been searching for a pair of knee-high boots with a low kitten heel that is comfortable enough to walk in but chic enough to take me from day to night. This luxe-looking suede pair is absolute perfection. (I'm considering getting them in black as well.) They're ideal for wearing with midi dresses, skirts, and skinny jeans this season.
Versatile, timeless, and classic—these neutral beige flats will work with every item in your closet, from tailored trousers to skinny jeans and chic work dresses.
I'll be wearing these trending chunky Chelsea boots with a chic tweed miniskirt, black tights, and a turtleneck sweater for a fashion-forward work look.
"I bought this pair on a whim to try out the knee-boot trend for myself and have since worn them with everything from miniskirts and dresses to skinny jeans and billowy trousers tucked in. For their $100 price tag, these deliver on so many fronts."
"These are the ultimate black ankle boots. The sleek toe and low heel make them easy to style any which way, so it's a good thing that they're comfortable, too, because I've really been putting their versatility to the test."

Up next, every pair of boring shoes you'll need for winter 2019.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2q6utmL

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates