Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I Shop All Day for a Living—These Are the Coolest Things I've Seen This Month https://ift.tt/2nvc4id

Are you ready for what I will unabashedly and biasedly call the coolest roundup of the month?! Sure, all our shopping stories are worthy of a read, but most of the time they come with their fair share of constraints. Think a specific category, such as handbags, or an inherent parameter like fall staples or under-$100 finds. We all need those roundups and definitely get good use out of them, but today I get to run wild and literally share any item I want and have deemed worthy of the adjective cool. And, in case you can't tell, I'm pretty excited about it. 

From boots and bags to statement sweaters and party dresses, there's a lot to love below—at every price point, too. Are you ready to see what I've been waiting all month to show you guys? Just keep scrolling. 

Ref's shoes just keep getting better and better.
I'm obsessed with all of Alexander Wang's pieces this season, and this layered-look top is no exception.
I've been dreaming of this entire outfit. 
I spotted this bag all over street style this month, and it only made me want it even more.
Our edit team unanimously agrees that this pearl-detailed sweater is just perfect.
I'm all for a statement jean right now.
If I had this watch, I would literally never take it off.
Love a going-out top.
I know I say this a lot, but I actually think I need these.
Consider my mind blown.
I love the idea of wearing this as a more casual outfit instead of a dress for a wedding or formal event.
These look way more expensive than their $89 price tag, which makes them, by default, very cool.
Click through to see how this cool coat looks on the reverse side.
Even the simplest sweaters can be so cool with the right cut.
I don't think there's anything in Attico's fall collection that I don't want.
I'm unwell.
I never thought I'd have such strong feelings about a simple midi skirt but wow.
Simple but so cool.
This print!
Matching skirt alert.
Not sure which I like better, this black or the zebra version of this bag.
So many cardigans, so little time.
For all your fall wedding needs.
No basic black bags here.
Our editor Anna LaPlaca already told me she's planning on buying this beauty.
Sorry for all the sweater spam, but there are too many good ones!
My obsession with Khaite just keeps getting stronger.
I love how this looks paired with more color.
Fun!
When you can't decide what color boots to buy for fall…
Sies Marjan has mastered the use of bright statement colors.
Another work of art by Jacquemus.
A pop of zebra print is what every wardrobe needs this season.
Is this my dream blazer? I think so.
Can you tell I'm taking sweater weather very seriously?
I don't think I'm even cool enough to wear this, but I really wish I was.

Up next? See and shop the 13 affordable jewelry brands our editors never take off.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2mziwVv

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates