Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

Sorry, But I Refuse To Work Out In Any Other Type Of Leggings Than These https://ift.tt/SeRtDqN

Allow me to introduce you to the cargo pants of leggings. Similar to cargo pants, they're a major upgrade to a style we already love. We've entered the new year and my schedule has calmed down, for now, I am taking full advantage and spending more time at the gym. I've been pushing myself to do more strength training, even though I'd much rather run on the treadmill, and this has led to a minor dilemma.

When carrying weights across the room I have no idea where to put my phone and the waistband of my leggings just isn't working for me anymore. Now, when I go through my dresser looking for something to wear, I almost always gravitate towards leggings that have pockets. Knowing that I'll be hands-free on the gym floor and when I run errands after is the best feeling.

These are quite literally the cargo pants of leggings.
If you prefer a classic black pair, try these.
That's my kind of price point.
This color is so chic.
The lines are everything to me.
...and my Alo wishlist just got longer.
All of my favorite leggings come from this brand that is so high performance.
Pretty in pink.
I live for Fabletics leggings.
I love a concealed pocket.
I'm officially inspired to go on a hike.
This print is so good.
Purple is an underrated color choice.
Phone, keys, wallet, check.
I can just tell these are cozy.
I'm a big fan of jewel tones.
These are very high-performance.
A low-key pocket wins again.
Mid-rise leggings are underrated.
These feel so different than anything I own.
Just look at that shine.
These are perfect for running errands.
Yoga class anyone?
I need to try fleece leggings immediately for my outdoor runs.
You can't go wrong with Everlane.
I love pretty colors.
How good are these?
I'm here for all of the seams.
These are insanely cool.

Up Next: Leggings Are Officially Runway Approved—5 Trends We're Eyeing for 2023



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/DHXVbgj

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates