Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I Went on a Nordstrom Deep Dive—Here Are 39 Trendy Shoes I’m Losing It Over https://ift.tt/3nvY8ka

As a fashion editor, I’m constantly reviewing the latest trends and all of the cool newness on the market, which makes online shopping part of my everyday job. And there’s one category I could stare at all day: shoes. I have a personal soft spot for shoes of every variety, so tend to invest in a few new pairs each season. If you’re wondering which styles I’m loving right now, I found them all in one place and rounded up the very best Nordstrom shoe finds that just hit the virtual shelves.

Ahead, scroll through my top picks. They range from on-trend affordable finds to key designer It-shoes I predict will be huge this year, so you’ll be sure to find something to add to your cart, no matter what your budget is. All of my favorite trends are here from platforms and colorful heels to throwback sneakers and luxe slides. Here, the best Nordstrom shoes to add to your 2022 wardrobe.

My favorite color of the moment and they look so much more expensive than their $98 price tag.
The designer shoes I can't stop thinking about.
I just ordered these for the first time and don't know why it took me so long.
Perfection in a shoe.
2022 will be all about preppy loafers.
Our editors can't say enough good things about these clogs.
I'm shocked these are only $60. Oh, and they come in three different colors.
When I tell you these are my favorite sneakers on the planet, I'm not exaggerating.
Found your next pair of lug sole boots.
To wear with anything from dresses to jeans.
My dream boots.
Yes to chunky loafers.
Amina Muaddi does it again.
The ultimate boots to pair with jeans.
These are too good.
These Prada beauties are going viral on Instagram.
I'm normally not a flats person but these Totême mules really won me over.
I had to include these amazing shoes in another color.
I might be biased but this is the perfect winter boot silhouette.
Practical? Not really. Perfect? 100%.
Every cool girl I follow on Instagram owns these.
I swear every fashion person added these into their closet recently.
When it comes to chunky boots, it just doesn't get better.
Jaw-dropping.
Serious classics.
By Far has strappy heels down.
So stunning.
I'm very into western boots at the moment.
The most iconic boots from The Row.
The color fashion people can't get enough of.
Just when I thought Gucci couldn't get any cooler.
Jacquemus fangirl for life.
Knee-high boots are always a great investment.
These fuzzy pumps are beyond.
It's the safety pin detail for me.
Peak cozy.
So chic.
Another fashion insider favorite.

Next up: Who What Wear Editors Told Me Their 40 Best Fashion Finds This Month.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3FySILx

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates