Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

30 Random Things I Want to Shop Because I'm Getting Paid in 3 Days https://ift.tt/3lVggSY

Most Wanted is a weekly series in which one editor, staffer, or influencer shares their top 30 must-haves or current wish-list items.

There are two types of people in the world: those who don't think about their paychecks and those who obsessively check their accounts the morning a paycheck drops. To no one's surprise, I'm a member of the latter group. I have a budget that I try to stick to (keyword: try), and more often than not, I reach it within a few days of getting paid. But alas, shopping gives me life. It doesn't matter if I'm in the market for something specific or just on a general shopping mission—it all makes me happy.

Today's assortment is just 30 random things I want to shop for as soon as I get paid. I've included everything from side-slit leggings and silk skirts to lip balm and skin tools, so keep scrolling. There truly is something for everyone.

The ultimate layering piece for fall.
I hope you're not sick of crop tops because they're here to stay. 
Chic and cozy. 
It's the purple gem for me. 
Wear these with the pieces above, and you've got yourself the perfect weekend outfit. 
What's the perfect weekend makeup look? Concealer only, specifically this fashion-person favorite. 
Okay, and maybe some highlighter, too. 
Knit sets aren't going anywhere, so you might as well give in. 
A staple. 
These are just calling my name. 
You're not ready for fall if you don't have a deep-green bag. 
I refuse to let my skin lose its summer glow. 
This color makes me want to wear more color. 
Chocolate brown is my new black. 
I'd wear these with anything from a plaid skirt to jeans and a sweater. 
This is the ring that made me want to be a silver gal. 
Tinted liquid lip balm? Sign me up. 
I love a fall floral moment. 
Meet the It boot of the season. 
Since I'm still planning to wear mini dresses this fall (I live in L.A.), I need to keep my skin smooth and hydrated. 
Glowy and sunkissed skin is also a must.
Cute.
On the fence about baggy jeans? Start here. 
I can't resist. 
I always have at least two of these on hand so that I never run out. It's that good.
I love the ruffle drama. 
How are these so inexpensive? 
I can't get enough of carpenter jeans lately. 
This hydrating mist promises to defend your skin against the harmful effects of blue light. It's perfect for the days I spend lounging at home.
I'm officially intrigued. This handy device works by breaking down active ingredients into a micro-mist, and then it shoots the mist onto your skin at a high velocity, getting 20 cell layers deep. Basically, that's just a fancy way of saying it helps your skin absorb ingredients more effectively.

Next: Oops! I Did It Again—30 Fall Nordstrom Pieces Accidentally Made It Into My Cart



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3AMo7bN

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates