Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

Kim Kardashian's Skims Brand Is Going For Gold as Team USA's Official Olympics Loungewear

Rest and relaxation are essential for pro athletes, and this year, they'll be snoozing in style in Tokyo. On Monday, Kim Kardashian's Skims became the official loungewear and sleepwear brand for Team USA's female Olympic and Paralympic competitors. She shared the exciting announcement on Instagram and reflected on her family's special connection to the international games. "Ever since I was 10 years old, I've heard every single detail about the Olympics from my stepdad," Kim wrote on social media. "As I would watch the athletes compete, I would grow to understand the dedication and honor being a part of the Olympics embodied. I traveled w my stepdad and family to all different cities for the Olympic trials, the Olympics and track meets of @caitlynjenner's and at every stop I would buy an Olympic t-shirt as a souvenir. When I received the call inviting Skims to be a part of @TeamUSA 🇺🇸, every moment I've spent admiring the strength and energy of the Olympians from the sidelines came full circle." Skims's limited-edition Olympics collection features Team USA's logo on the label's signature comfortable sets. All Team USA female athletes will receive the full collection as part of the collaboration, but viewers at home can purchase items for themselves starting in mid-July. Get a glimpse at the loungewear in the photos ahead, worn by pro athletes Alex Morgan, Haley Anderson, Scout Bassett, Dalilah Muhammad, and A'ja Wilson. 48385802

from POPSUGAR Fashion https://ift.tt/2UOdGnW
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates