Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

My Friend Asked for a List of What to Buy for Fall—I Said These Under-$100 Items https://ift.tt/2G8kF3X

I recently caught up with one of my dear friends over Zoom. Given my role as a fashion editor, our conversations often end with her asking questions about what trends matter for the season and what’s ultimately worth buying if she is in the mood to shop. While she specifically shops at a range of stores, one of her go-tos happens to be Shopbop. So I told her I’d scroll through the site during my market research to bring her a list of all the items I’m loving at the moment. Specifically, I focused on those chic fall items that just so happen to be under $100.

I ended up saving 27 items in total. And while I clearly wasn’t encouraging her to buy the entire assortment, I thought there was bound to be an item or two she’d love from the edit. I also thought you may be interested in well, so I’m showcasing said shopping list for you below. Keep scrolling to uncover a smattering of fall items, including A+ denim cuts, comfy sweaters, and chic blazers. Hey, you may just find one of your new go-to staples.

A slouchy blazer is a fall staple—and this color combo is spot on.
The jeans fashion people can't get enough of.
The cutout detail is very forward.
Say hello to the cozy jacket you may just want to live in all season.
Statement collars are seriously trending.
This faux-leather blazer will elevate any ensemble.
Just look at that back detail.
Try that denim-on-denim vibe.
Consider a blouse, sweater, or sweatshirt with this trendy pencil skirt.
Ribbed cardigan for the win.
Wear on its own or layered under your favorite jacket.
Knit flared pants are no-fail right now.
The raw hem is a nice touch.
Classic leggings to wear for workouts or in your day-to-day with an oversize sweater.
Get in on that puff-sleeve action.
Statement shirtdress, anyone?
Another pair of A+ jeans.
Loving the texture here.
A sweatshirt dress just sounds so comfortable.
This hue is gorgeous for the season.
A bodysuit for that perfectly-tucked-in look.
A chic denim jacket with those balloon sleeves.
Just imagine this top with your favorite pair of jeans.
The button detail takes these skinny jeans to the next level.
Cozy up in this nice turtleneck sweater.
Just in case you still need those go-to joggers.
The neckline here is quite pretty.

Next, check out the fall items worth owning if you wear leggings and skinny jeans.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2GfxB85

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates