Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

22 Relatively Cheap Items I'd Buy From Designer Brands https://ift.tt/2Jp6yFr

At times like these, it can be hard to fathom spending a lot of money on designer fashion items. But in case you are in the mood for a little pick-me-up, I got you. When I purchase designer items, they're rarely big-ticket ones, unless it's a bag or pair of shoes that I know I'll wear forever and have saved up for. Most of the designer items I own are more along the lines of hair accessories, scarfs, T-shirts, socks, belts—little pieces that make a big impact on my outfits but not on my bank account.

Believe it or not, even brands like Gucci, Chanel (in the form of a hand cream, but it's a chic one!), Fendi, and Versace have cheap-ish items (relatively speaking, of course). There are key chains, sunglasses, wallets, slippers, and even some shoes that are guaranteed to amplify your wardrobe. (And just wait until you see the Prada hair clip that I can't stop thinking about.) Scroll to shop them all—starting at $50.

I purchased a similar pair of Gucci socks earlier this year and they're basically my favorite thing. Just be sure to hand wash them to keep them pristine.
Classic shades like this are a good investment.
So very appealing.
Classic Versace.
Maybe my favorite cardigan of all time.
Subtle yet recognizable.
I'm due for a new keychain and this one is a strong contender. 
You can wear this out, but I love it tucked.
Jacquemus' little leather accessories bring me much joy.
I wanted this even before baseball caps were a trend.
Not the jellies I wore when I was 8 years old.
I don't think I've ever wanted a scrunchie more (and you get two!).
A nice change from my usual hoops and studs.
Pricey, but everyone raves about it.
Anyone else on the hunt for a wallet that will actually fit in their mini bags?
For wearing with denim, dresses, or sweats.
I'm swapping all of my short-shorts out for this length.
I'd wear this under a white button-down with high-waisted jeans if it were mine.
This bag is a celebrity favorite for obvious reasons.
As cozy as it is chic.
Fun and bold.
As cheerful as sandals get.

Next up, 24 cheap and trendy Amazon accessories to add to your cart.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2UIq70X

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates